SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (3 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From what I've been reading lately, the water level upstream of the dam isn't much higher that the river downstream.
Yep, hard to tell from that picture but we crossed over the bridge which you can see at the top of the dam. But you are correct the lake is super low. Same with Lake Mead which we saw at the end of our trip.

Yep, hard to tell from that picture but we crossed over the bridge which you can see at the top of the dam. But you are correct the lake is super low. Same with Lake Mead which we saw at the end of our trip.
When Kay and I moved to Las Vegas over Labor Day 1983, Lake Mead was flowing over the spillway. Never again since then.

Due to fuel prices I’m prepping my gas sipping beater for 285s for this year’s SAS. I’m just worried about the clutch. Do y’all think it will hold?

ABA444AC-B190-4A49-9D4E-D16AF8CE8EB5.jpeg

AB8EEFDA-8F49-4962-85DE-F2648A2B94CD.jpeg

Solid. Axle not. Very cute. Their needs to be a cute award. That’s a big phone.

^^^

Absolutely.

@CenTXFJ60 @samc2447

Jimmy & Steve the adjustment you two did last year to my T-Case has been perfect. Has not jumped out of low range even one time. And the steering box I got from Steve has also been flawless.👍🎯👍

Mostly we handed tools to Jimmy.🙉🙈

834B6B5A-3045-470B-81DC-5F1509C0498A.png

2A37708C-B0C0-45E0-9947-CE9E577E6C04.png

@CenTXFJ60 @samc2447

Jimmy & Steve the adjustment you two did last year to my T-Case has been perfect. Has not jumped out of low range even one time. And the steering box I got from Steve has also been flawless.👍🎯👍

Mostly we handed tools to Jimmy.🙉🙈

View attachment 3024738

View attachment 3024739
Last year was my first SAS. I showed up a little confused, trying to figure out what the program was. @John McVicker when I saw your truck halfway on that trailer and some dudes working underneath it I knew I was in the right place. I wasn’t the only one with a truck that might need a repair or two - and when I was having an issue a few days later on Imogene where my 60 wouldn’t idle without the choke halfway out, I had about 6 people helping me figure it out back at camp that night. (Base of carb was loose so it was sucking air)

Anyway, seeing your truck getting worked on at camp made an impression on me.

Re torqued the screws on my cup holder today. Hopefully it makes it another year with out spilling my drink.
1654617086138.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom