Official 37" and up picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good looking rig @MMaxim
Personally I love the looks of the green iron man springs the most.

Wow, nice.
Learned something new from you today. I'll post those up in the 80 Compiled thread.

RADIUS ARM DROP BOX BRACKETS SUITED FOR TOYOTA 80 SERIES LAND CRUISER/LEXUS LX450

PART NUMBER: DBOX001​

1654235643062.png

My set up:
4" Ironman lift with 1.5" spacers in the front
Ironman caster correction plates
Ironman radius arm drop blackets
DC front driveshaft
1.25 spacers
17x8 Hutchinson Rock Monsters double beadlock wheels
39.5 Super Swanper IROK
Extended bumpstops
4.88 gears
ARB lockers
3.11 transfer case gears

Cut out front inner fender and about 3" off quarter panels. Was only able to cut about 1.25" off quarter panel in the back.
How do you like the ironman lift?

Any driveline vibes? Caster readings?

How do you like the ironman lift?
Went with constant load srings and they turned out a bit stiff. Handles very well, though. Overall happy with the choice.

Really cool pictures!

Got out for a quick night run on a semi-local trail to do a little testing with my son and his minitruck (also on 37's). Whole lotta new stuff with his truck 3RZ/W59 swap with dual cases, new suspension with 3" TG fronts and Chevy 63 rears and some Slinky stage4 shocks on custom mounts. He's also got a locked rear Tacoma axle that we just finished but haven't put under the truck yet and a 80 e-locker front diff we need to install. So these pics are still with open diffs. It's gonna be a fun little truck when we get it all dialed.
Untitled by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

one more from the front.

Great farther and Son project Adam, looking good!!

Got out for a quick night run on a semi-local trail to do a little testing with my son and his minitruck (also on 37's). Whole lotta new stuff with his truck 3RZ/W59 swap with dual cases, new suspension with 3" TG fronts and Chevy 63 rears and some Slinky stage4 shocks on custom mounts. He's also got a locked rear Tacoma axle that we just finished but haven't put under the truck yet and a 80 e-locker front diff we need to install. So these pics are still with open diffs. It's gonna be a fun little truck when we get it all dialed.
why'd I think this was getting a 2UZ?

one more from the front.
@Box Rocket which lights are you running and how many did you have on?

@Box Rocket which lights are you running and how many did you have on?
only lights on are the top two yellow lights (LED-Colight 4.5" CUBE) facing forward and in the second pic I also have on the two rear dust lights (LED-Colight Rob2 Pros that are mounted to the rear of my rack). I have a total of 8 of those 4.5" CUBEs on the roofrack, 6 white and 2 yellow. Whites are on a separate switch from the yellows. They are impressive lights for the size. The big 9" lights on the bumper are also from LED-Colight. Best offroad light I've come across. Better distance than my old HIDs. Better distance than Baja Design LP9s. I use those for the distance and the lights on the rack to fill in everything between that and the truck. I'm old enough that my eyesight is starting to get worse, especially at night, it's nice to have a crazy amount of light for fast desert driving at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom