SOLD Tucson, Az 72k miles triple locked (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
1997 72k original miles
Arizona Bought zero rust
Triple locked with ARB lockers
2 inch Dobinsons springs med stiffness.
Dobinson MRA59 Shocks
Dobinsons lower and upper rear control arms
Dobinsons Front and Rear Panard Bars
Dobinsons Steering stabilizer
Delta rear panard drop bracket
Truck has been completely sound proofed. Doors close with a pleasing solid thud.
Air Bags
Domatic Frig console
OEM Roof Rack Delete done right, holes filled and roof repainted.
All new rubber fender trim
5 New 315/75/16 BFG KO2‘s
ARB onboard air
Extensive Mechanical Maintenance work completed: All engine rubber replace, New radiator and hoses, New Belts, New slotted Brake rotors
Extensive Exterior Maintenance completed: Bumpers repainted, All scratches and dings removed etc.
Ice Cold A/C
Excellent interior: Original seat leather in excellent condition
$75k invested $75k Serious inquiries only please.
It will be on BaT soon
Will provide more pictures and info upon PM request.
Or Call 520-904-8000 Mark

View attachment 3025955

View attachment 3025956

View attachment 3025957

View attachment 3025969

View attachment 3025970

View attachment 3026116

View attachment 3026117

View attachment 3026119

View attachment 3026120

View attachment 3026121

Last edited:
Please post a price - forum rules.

Gotcha, I have seen plenty of people post how much they have invested and follow up with a lower price for the sale of the vehicle so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification. GLWS.

579712B6-C657-4161-A06B-A9E2F97E56D5.jpeg

Good looking truck, but $75K? It's not stock, not stock locked either. Rust free and good straight body, but am I missing something? No one is paying dollar for dollar for the mods you installed.

Good looking truck, but $75K? It's not stock, not stock locked either. Rust free and good straight body, but am I missing something? No one is paying dollar for dollar for the mods you installed.
What you might be missing is that it only has 72k orginal miles on it. There aren't many left out there with that low of count on the clock. Elockers arn't always as reliable as ARB's as they can be difficult to engage or disengage. Furthermore the mods made are in good taste for an 80 series, most 80 owners do these mods. Plus, have all the OEM parts that go with the the truck.

Good looking 80. I would probably see what BAT, eBay, or an auction house might fetch. If you are truly looking for the $75k figure you've invested, those would appear to be your best options for doing so.

Also, as posted previously, forum rules do state a price be listed.... i.e. $75k OBO... or something to that effect. As the previous poster noted, many have invested $$, but the asking price tends to be in line with KBB, or current market comparative values.

I hope you do get the $75k asking. Especially with current gas prices. That just means I'll hang onto my 60 and 80 just a wee bit longer for the fast approaching zombie apocalypse.

:beer:

Its nice like 35-40k nice tops
I see rigs with high 100k miles and up into the 200k miles selling for $35-40k. There have been many lower mile truck that have sold over the last couple years on BaT for just under $100k. The last good example was a 97 with 95k miles on it went for $84,500 on BaT. I'm just putting it out there. I'm not in any hurry as i know what i have.

I would let it ride at $75k and see if anyone bites. It's definitely in the low mile bracket that has been bringing $$ on BAT. If no luck on here then put on BAT and let it roll.
The more you get for yours, the more value for all of the nice 80's still out there, maybe just not as low miles as yours though. GLWS!

I would let it ride at $75k and see if anyone bites. It's definitely in the low mile bracket that has been bringing $$ on BAT. If no luck on here then put on BAT and let it roll.
The more you get for yours, the more value for all of the nice 80's still out there, maybe just not as low miles as yours though. GLWS!
Thank you for the support. I entend to do exactly that, as I know how rare these low mile 80's are getting and that they are getting harder and harder to find. I personally believe the 80 series will always be considered one of, if not the best built cars of all time. I don't understand people on here criticizing the value of a truck like this one, the low miles and the money spent to bring into like new condition. If someone wanted the truck in completely stock shape I would be more than will to reduce the price and remove all the added goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom