Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time I’ve seen this one around the neighborhood. I saw a dune beige one as well but couldn’t get a pic.

View attachment 2841577

Good to know my brake lights work! That's our temporary housing until our reno is finished up in the spring.

Congrats on the 40👍

Thanks, it was great to finally find one that I liked and worked with the budget. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to drive it for about a month before it got cold. Gave me enough time to put together a solid work list for the winter/spring. Hopefully we can get the central Ohio group together again when it warms up.

i will always remember the first day I drove my 40 home! (Probably should of trailered it. lol)
C3C95F9F-5EB8-48EB-84F7-C7E4D619A053_1_201_a.jpeg

Good to know my brake lights work! That's our temporary housing until our reno is finished up in the spring.

Haha, that’s funny. We’re over on Clifton waiting for our reno to be finished up too. I had to get my whole family, including my mom in the back of my 40 just to get it to squat low enough to fit in the garage.

Haha, that’s funny. We’re over on Clifton waiting for our reno to be finished up too. I had to get my whole family, including my mom in the back of my 40 just to get it to squat low enough to fit in the garage

😂 With my hardtop off, I have about a quarter inch of clearance at the Cranford place. I thought for sure I’d need to air down to fit.

Reactions: xlx
Spotted a nice built 80 at the intersection of Far Hills (48) and West Dorothy Ln in Dayton.

738B0F74-F29F-4FB9-818F-2C6D5B1C03AA.jpeg

Spotted this nice, albeit a little rusty, FJ62 in Kettering OH on E. Stroop Rd.
80F080F7-1F7F-494F-8FB5-09C586F54EE2.jpeg

A couple more sightings this after…a clean LX470 at the Far Hils and Dorothy Lane intersection in Kettering
3B114A56-98D9-4981-80EE-3DC904673607.jpeg

And in the same intersection a nicely built 80 Series
2F8C2A5F-ECCB-42B7-B604-18A44C0E40D9.jpeg

Went to Toyota West to pick up some oil filters and spotted this 60 series. The service advisor saw me drooling over it and said it was a regular customers new acquisition. He brought it into get an ARB lift by Brian ( Master Tech who specializes in LCs). He took me in the service bay and introduced me to Brian. He was working on the same customers 200 series. He said the customer owns “several“ Land Cruisers. If the owner sees this post, let your self be known. We want to see your toys.

C2C42C7C-1E03-4F5C-AA82-F91B4B7EA156.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t there where any Toyota dealerships that still worked on old Land Cruisers.

I didn’t there where any Toyota dealerships that still worked on old Land Cruisers.

No doubt, that's good to know.

He was working on the same customers 200 series. He said the customer owns “several“ Land Cruisers. If the owner sees this post, let you self be known. We want to see your toys.

The guy lives near a friend of mine, I noticed the 62 a few weeks ago and yes, he definitely has a few Cruisers.

Met a new Cruiser Head at Discount Tire today. We were both getting new wheels mounted. Eric has a beautiful LC in desert dune, my favorite color for a 40. He’s interested in getting together when the whether breaks.

945AB8A8-F44B-4F1D-8C8E-C937B1106D92.jpeg

Is it a SA import? Looks nice!

I saw that one last night too. Pretty sharp! Go Bears!

Just yesterday i was wondering how those Taco steel 5 spoke rims would look on a 60. Not bad at all. Looks super clean from far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom