For Sale 200-Mark's New Roof Rack Clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Leave a voicemail at the shop and I’ll call you when I can. Thanks. :)

I'm hoping to get 8 of your clamps! I left a message the other day, but admit I'm probably a bit hard to reach with a New Zealand phone number. I use a forwarding address for stuff from the US, so it'll still be a US shipping address. Hope to be in touch soon.

I'm hoping to get 8 of your clamps! I left a message the other day, but admit I'm probably a bit hard to reach with a New Zealand phone number. I use a forwarding address for stuff from the US, so it'll still be a US shipping address. Hope to be in touch soon.
1. I do remember retrieving a message from someone out of country looking for clamps last week.
2. Part of the number in your message was garbled.
3. As I told pigneyguy when he picked up his clamps I was out of them for so long that once back in stock most of them went very quickly. I probably only have 8 clamps left. And I promised to hold 6 of them for someone who is sending a check.
4. I will definitely be making more, but I am not sure how soon. I am currently off work with a bad leg injury and, being a sole proprietor, nothing will happen until I mend enough to return to the shop.
5. Clamps are currently $35 each, and it will be $30 to ship them postal flat rate anywhere in the continental US.
6. SO, if you don’t mind waiting indefinitely, you can pay me for a set via PayPal now, and I will ship to your US address when the next batch is in stock.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm ok with waiting indefinitely, and I'm sorry to hear about your leg. Just to confirm, that would be 8 x $35 = $280, plus $30 for shipping, plus $5 for PayPal for a total of $315. If that is correct I will place an order and pray to the gods for a speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Sam

8 clamps left in the current batch

Time-tested design with a lower price in a you-finish form.

As you can see from the pic, extended length of the clamp is just over 6". This is the ONLY SIZE I am offering at this time. It can be shortened approximately 3/4 of an inch.

2010 price: $28 each, or a SET OF FOUR FOR $100.
Price as of January 2019: $32 each,

Flat rate shipping of up to 8 clamps for $27.

$5 extra for paypal.
View attachment 408086
What is the actual price, as of 2021?

I’ll take 4 Mark…
Great. Leave me a voicemail with your phone number and best time to call. I’m playing catch up from another camping trip right now.

Just left you a voice mail. David with a 423 number. Looking for 6-8 for a full length front runner flat rack on an FZJ.

Thanks!

I should be in the shop soon. Just finishing a monster bike ride.
1624475434942.jpeg

Are they black or stainless? Looking for 4. Do you have some? Thanks!

Are these still available?
Yes. Please call the shop to follow up. I will call the laser cutter later today to find out what the next batch will cost. Then I will either adjust the price accordingly or make the decision to drop them from the catalogue.

8 clamps left. Based on what everything else has cost me to replace, I think it’s time to wrap this one up.☹️

I'd like 6. I'll give you a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom