For Sale, Trade, or Free! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Howdy Y'all,

Those that were at Roundup saw me win the Big Country Roof Rack. This is for any Toyota roof rack of the winner's choice. There are 18 different models available. They are available for anything from the LC200/LX570-80 series to the Prados/GX to FJ, 4 runners and Hiluxes. This certificate is worth up to $1795. Since I mostly rock crawl, I really do not have a purpose for this, but I do need to upgrade gearing in my rig and am in the process of rebuilding my transmission in the 80. Please see attached. Cert says they will install free of charge in Fulshear, TX (near Houston/Katy).

I am offering it up for $1000.

-Darius

20220329_103847.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’m in search of a set of disc brake knuckles off a 40 or 60, need to convert a 40 I have.

I would buy an entire axle if it was available.

Let me know if you have one,

Thanks,
-Cody

Reminder: We're having a mini swap meet at the Hill Country Land Cruiser Round-Up this Saturday starting at 11:00 am.
Located at 514 Bob Wire Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669 (5 Soul Wine Co./Frontyard Brewery)
View attachment 3006305
Man, I can't believe I missed another one of these events!!! Is there a way for me to get on some type of email list? My email is shaneboasberg@hotmail.com.

Hit the "Watch" thread button up at the top.

Free! Complete rear brake drums, backer plates, shoes, brake cylinders, etc. Master cylinder, booster. All in working order. Removed from our 1970 FJ40. Local pick up only.
Thanks.

Free! Complete rear brake drums, backer plates, shoes, brake cylinders, etc. Master cylinder, booster. All in working order. Removed from our 1970 FJ40. Local pick up only.
Thanks.
Hi, I'll take that off your hands.

Great. I hate to discard parts that are no longer available. Please feel free to call or text and we can arrange a handoff.
(512) 656-1045. Thanks.
Mark.

Anybody got a set of 275 70R 18 used but good tires laying around?

Howdy Y'all,

Those that were at Roundup saw me win the Big Country Roof Rack. This is for any Toyota roof rack of the winner's choice. There are 18 different models available. They are available for anything from the LC200/LX570-80 series to the Prados/GX to FJ, 4 runners and Hiluxes. This certificate is worth up to $1795. Since I mostly rock crawl, I really do not have a purpose for this, but I do need to upgrade gearing in my rig and am in the process of rebuilding my transmission in the 80. Please see attached. Cert says they will install free of charge in Fulshear, TX (near Houston/Katy).

I am offering it up for $1000.

-Darius

View attachment 3010300
Shot you a DM... Been looking for a stout rack

Free! I have a pair of hardtop side glass out of a 1970 FJ40. Local pickup.
Thanks.

Have some take off parts from my '75 40 that I need to get rid of. Open to offers or feedback. Can send more pictures if needed

SOLD - Side mirrors - $80ea or $140 for the pair
Glass is good, arms are weathered. These were the door mounted ones, went with a set of the windshield frame mounts. Not sure if they are OEM or not, looks like they have been on the 40 for a long time.

View attachment 2984499View attachment 2984501

Set of 4 aftermarket chrome wheels - 15" - $150 for set
Alright shape, some chrome flaking on one of them, and one is currently covered in grease from a leaking seal. I think they all have the stems. If interested let me know and I can send pictures from when they were mounted

View attachment 2984502

40 Series Tow Bar - $100??
Don't need it, don't know what it is worth, open to offers. Skid plate not for sale.

View attachment 2984503
@a_traut_man Any chance this tow bar is still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom