The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the life fellas, best vehicle, best woman, best spot to watch a sunset

11F413FF-A0D4-4DA3-AE9D-7135A094D303.jpeg

Dang @Mike NXP those are some great photos. The place is just beautiful! Mind if I ask where is this?

Dang @Mike NXP those are some great photos. The place is just beautiful! Mind if I ask where is this?
Thanks for that. So the big snowy mountain stuff is Southern Idaho in the Lost River Range. A hidden gem indeed that I don't mind sharing here. The green emerald city canyon looking stuff is West of Hells Canyon on the Oregon Side

Lot's of potential in this area.

Thanks for that. So the big snowy mountain stuff is Southern Idaho in the Lost River Range. A hidden gem indeed that I don't mind sharing here. The green emerald city canyon looking stuff is West of Hells Canyon on the Oregon Side

Moving to the Boise area in 3 weeks. Thanks for adding a couple spots to the hit-list!

Moving to the Boise area in 3 weeks. Thanks for adding a couple spots to the hit-list!
PM me anytime, you are moving to one of the best places in the country. Surrounded by every type of environment.

PM me anytime, you are moving to one of the best places in the country. Surrounded by every type of environment.
I really appreciate that! That's why we're moving! I showed your pic of the Lost River Range to my wife and got a "wowzah" back. We've been living in Oklahoma because we thought being close to family was important for our daughter. It is, but I can't take it here anymore and the outdoor opportunities for her (and us) to pursue there won out over family at the end of the day. Anyways, back to the regularly schedule programming...

I really appreciate that! That's why we're moving! I showed your pic of the Lost River Range to my wife and got a "wowzah" back. We've been living in Oklahoma because we thought being close to family was important for our daughter. It is, but I can't take it here anymore and the outdoor opportunities for her (and us) to pursue there won out over family at the end of the day. Anyways, back to the regularly schedule programming...
Yep for sure, it's a different world out here if you are coming from OK. Be prepared, carry GPS communicators, and don't rely on cell phone service once you leave the city. Luckily you have one of the most reliable vehicles on the planet

1654278388457.png
1654278425271.png

Yep for sure, it's a different world out here if you are coming from OK. Be prepared, carry GPS communicators, and don't rely on cell phone service once you leave the city. Luckily you have one of the most reliable vehicles on the planet
Always a good reminder, but I'm originally from the upper peninsula of Michigan and have lived in Colorado/spent tons of time out west dirt biking so I'm pretty aware of any shortcomings in myself and my gear. I'll finally have a reason to reactivate my inReach which is exciting.

I've got mine on order as well, how was the install pretty straight forward? Rack looks slick, any concerns so far?
I've installed one about a year ago. Pretty straight forward, make sure you seal the roof mounts and bolts with a RV sealant. And use some towels to protect paint. Great product, very happy about it

There's some fun peak bagging in the Lost River range. Driving into the Pahsimeroi Valley is pretty cool with a high clearance vehicle, and gives good access to Leatherman Peak and some others, and some small alpine lakes.

@Mike NXP we should connect sometime. I’m in Bozo.

Pic thread…

A76114FC-3263-4149-9A45-E2D664D8328A.jpeg

Going through some older pics, these made me laugh. I let my friend drive on the way out from a fishing trip and he got us stuck. While backing up to turn around, he didn't see the drainage ditch behind us and we dropped in, one of the few times I had to use my winch for my own truck.
PXL_20220417_223409755.MP.jpg
PXL_20220417_222952805.jpg
PXL_20220417_222913565.jpg

If you look close, you can see I'm still laughing with him, not at him...
PXL_20220417_223012893.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-211306.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom