For Sale 1978 FJ40 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Sale pending

Last edited:
What is left to do? What would be done that is not done today for 32,000? Thank you
Final assembly, tune up, paint the fiberglass roof and bezel, the previous Owner cut in a wiper delay which I removed. It needs to be reconnected to the new wiper switch. The front seats need reassembly , some of the parts may be missing from the upholstery install . Install the NOS center arm rebuild kit. Install the new Aisin hubs. Install the new rear brake parts. Install the Tuffy console, OEM radio. The new rear turn signals are NLA so I bought a set of NOS late model units and need to graft the connectors from the originals on to the new ones. It's all very basic stuff like that. For the right guy(gal) it's a deal and a half IMO

I have for sale a complete low mileage 1978 FJ40. It has many new parts and very little rust. 84,000 documented miles. $23k as it sits or $32k finished
Reupholstered seats and jumps
All new weatherstripping , most OEM
New City Racer Fuji carb
New City Racer front and rear mats
New lights (all of them)
NOS front bumper
NOS front license plate bracket
NOS shifter and t-case knobs
New FJ40 dash pad
NOS bumperettes
NOS emblems (all of them)
Nice steering wheel and center cap , no cracks
NOS wiper arms
NOS Aisin hubs, not pictured
New OME springs
OME steering stabilizer
New Bilstein shocks, not pictured
NOS visors
OEM jack and jack rods, tool kit with tools
Custom made steelies 8x15 with NOS hubcaps
I have the roof side panels (repainted)
I have the rear tire carrier and 8x15 steel spare tire and wheel
I have the fiberglass roof and it is in excellent condition (no headliner)
I have the rear doors (rust repaired expertly with metal and repainted)The rust was minimal as this truck has been garaged since 1982
The European mirrors are not included in the base price. I also have a Tuffy console and a 4plus tire carrier. (Not included in the base price)

View attachment 3022998

View attachment 3023001

View attachment 3023002
I am interested in finding out more
can you call me 904-304-9337

Installed seat brackets, tool kit jack holder and jack, jack rods, OEM air cleaner with new filter, air horn. Delivering the fiberglass roof cap and bezel to the painter tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom