Bottle jack recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DKW

Threads
Any recommendations for a bottle jack that fits in the original location. One with a saddle preferably removable. I'm on 33" tires and 2.5" lift. But I always have wood blocks with me to help reach.

Currently have a harbor freight with a 1" head. Used it many times but quite wary of it (because of the small head), always use wood to support axle before removing wheel, also I can't find a saddle adaptor for it.

This is just for wheel removal away from home, since at home I have floor jack etc

TIA

Any recommendations for a bottle jack that fits in the original location. One with a saddle preferably removable. I'm on 33" tires and 2.5" lift. But I always have wood blocks with me to help reach.

Currently have a harbor freight with a 1" head. Used it many times but quite wary of it (because of the small head), always use wood to support axle before removing wheel, also I can't find a saddle adaptor for it.

This is just for wheel removal away from home, since at home I have floor jack etc

TIA
I bought one from a Tacoma that is just like the original screw bottle jack. I wouldn't carry a hydraulic unless I had to.

I bought a brand new kit out of a 2006 Tacoma from a salvage yard, complete with tool kit. It goes taller than the original.

Good idea to look at scrap yards. That Taco one looks perfect, new price is $240, so would definitely look for used

Good idea to look at scrap yards. That Taco one looks perfect, new price is $240, so would definitely look for used
I got the whole kit for $100 and it had never been used. I was in a hurry so I didn't shop much. Found it on eBay.

You should check out @LandCruiserPhil - he has this adapter which goes on top of the stock bottle jack. Planning on getting that next.
Yes I have looked at that. Not sure it would fit securely on my HF jack. So I need to find a different jack too

Why not just buy a used factory jack for the 80. They are great jacks especially when paired with Land cruiser Phil's adaptors

Yes I have looked at that. Not sure it would fit securely on my HF jack. So I need to find a different jack too
We offer Jack Adapter to fit all post jack up to 20 ton including HF. Some are not listed on our website but if you PM with your post diameter I can send you what you need to jack safely. :rolleyes:

All of our adapters are Zinc coated.:cool:

Just picked up another 100 adapters
1615493403167.png

1615493155852.png

1615493174335.png

Last edited:
Dang. I must have gotten mine early. No zinc coating on mine, just grease! Good to know there are multiple options.

We offer Jack Adapter to fit all post jack up to 20 ton including HF. Some are not listed on our website but if you PM with your post diameter I can send you what you need to jack safely. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2610776

View attachment 2610772

View attachment 2610773

Didn't hear back from you on PM, please check it so I can get something ordered. Thx

View attachment 2610776

View attachment 2610772

View attachment 2610773

Please check your PM, reached out to you week before last as you suggested above, trying to order. couldn't find a contact on your web page, so hoping you read this.

Hi Phil, Please let me know how to order a Jack adapter for a LC100. Got a trip coming up. I don’t see a link on your site. I’ve tried PMing you but I don’t think you’re getting my messages. Thanks!

We offer Jack Adapter to fit all post jack up to 20 ton including HF. Some are not listed on our website but if you PM with your post diameter I can send you what you need to jack safely.
Good for you Phil - 1st I have heard that you expanded the jack adapter idea to bottle jacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom