Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a couple hours of breathing room today and finished the sliders for Dingo. Headed to powder tomorrow.

104# a side... Bulletproof monsters. These are 20" longer than regular 60 series. 2" x .188" DOM outer rails too.

J

PXL_20220526_181520008.jpg
PXL_20220526_181606009.jpg
PXL_20220526_200611016.jpg

D.I.N.G.O. = BINGO!

Sliders look rad. Love the name detail. Excited to see this thing kick back up.

I thought the linkage was nla! I got lucky with my donor truck's linkage. It was in like new shape.
Can't wait to see this roam!
I just searched and the link is indeed available!
Awesome.

Saw Dingo in person....she's going to be a savage beast.

Just wait until the supercharger is installed...

Welded out all the exterior bed this morning. Going to pull it tomorrow/Monday, finish up more details and then epoxy primer the bed.

J

Going from the 3" TourFlex to the 5" TourFlex (custom made for DINGO) tapered wire coils and 6" 45mm 9 stage foamcell adjustable shocks with AirBagMan rear kit with dash control and digital monitoring is the first mod.

I changed from aluminum to steel on the bed and wanted extra support if needed. The removable canopy box will be all aluminum so the new mods will handle any additional weight with ease.

J

YES!!

LS3 6.2L plus 2.9L Whipple

Talking with Whipple and a counsel call in from CARB today. All is good for install and SMOG and we can mildly tune the EROD and should expect 800-830HP from the beast on a 10-11psi boost. FULL CA EMISSIONS LEGAL.

Fully tuned upwards of 930-960HP 11-13psi boost

ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS

1654923507913.png

1654923942864.png

That's crazy!! 900 hp in a Land Cruiser 😆

LS3 with whipple is capabale of 1500+ HP (non emission) with internal mods and custom heads. That's talking $$$$ but doable..

I'm excited for the 800HP range.

J

I imagine it will take a lot to revamp the truck to handle a supercharger but that will be cool when it's all done.
Not a lot. Since I'm not crawling this rig I'm not worried about the already upgraded 300M axles or HF2A tcase. Easy swap on the transmission for the new arriving 4L75E-R transmission from GM performance. TCM stays the same, Whipple swap is a few hours, already have plenty of fuel and space under the hood. Really a weekend with the new arriving parts and all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom