SOLD Phoenix AZ: Front Full ARB Bumper, Used, Best Offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All: Firstly a big thank you to this forum. I lurked for a long time before buying my first, and current 80, and have since used the collective knowledge of the site extensively as I have been slowly working through various projects on my rig. Thank you.

After waiting many moons for a set of Delta Vehicle Systems bumpers to arrive, they day is finally here! But that means I have to find a new home for the front ARB Bumper I have. I am sorry that I don't know the part number or formal model name (PO installed) but this is the full bull bar bumper, with winch mount etc. coming off of my 1994 80. I believe it is in good shape, but clearly used, I've never installed a winch on it, but believe the PO did, and at come point someone tried to recover off of the lower "shackle" loops, as they are bent and a bit rusted. Other than that, its a solid bumper, that I've always liked, only selling b/c I couldn't resist the DVS set ;). Attaching several pictures here, and happy to share more / answer questions.

Bumper is in Phoenix, AZ. You pick it up, or arrange shipping (at your cost and risk). Best (fair) offer gets it.

WD

ARB II.jpg

ARB III.jpg

ARB IV.jpg

ARB V.jpg

ARB VI.jpg

Hello All: Firstly a big thank you to this forum. I lurked for a long time before buying my first, and current 80, and have since used the collective knowledge of the site extensively as I have been slowly working through various projects on my rig. Thank you.

After waiting many moons for a set of Delta Vehicle Systems bumpers to arrive, they day is finally here! But that means I have to find a new home for the front ARB Bumper I have. I am sorry that I don't know the part number or formal model name (PO installed) but this is the full bull bar bumper, with winch mount etc. coming off of my 1994 80. I believe it is in good shape, but clearly used, I've never installed a winch on it, but believe the PO did, and at come point someone tried to recover off of the lower "shackle" loops, as they are bent and a bit rusted. Other than that, its a solid bumper, that I've always liked, only selling b/c I couldn't resist the DVS set ;). Attaching several pictures here, and happy to share more / answer questions.

Bumper is in Phoenix, AZ. You pick it up, or arrange shipping (at your cost and risk). Best (fair) offer gets it.

WD

View attachment 3017920

View attachment 3017921

View attachment 3017922

View attachment 3017923

View attachment 3017925
Put this ad it the "classified - parts" section. I'm sure someone will take it off your hands fast. This section is for selling your LC.

WD

View attachment 3017920

View attachment 3017921

View attachment 3017922

View attachment 3017923

View attachment 3017925
Do you still have the bumper? Will you take 500.00 cash?

WD

View attachment 3017920

View attachment 3017921

View attachment 3017922

View attachment 3017923

View attachment 3017925

It’s currently in my backyard waiting for @JunkCrzr89
Just missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom