SOLD Houston, TX 2009 Lexus LX570 143K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
It is time for me to sell my 200 series. I bought this LX 570 from my local lexus dealer about 4 years ago with the intent to keep it forever. At the time of purchase it had just over 100k miles and was in like new condition.... no rust, Texas vehicle, no accidents, original paint, well maintained and appeared to be garaged (no fading). I have continued that level of care, always keeping it garaged, clean, and maintained while using as a daily driver for my wife and I. The reason I am selling is because I have purchased my wife a newer LX for her DD which has the radar cruise feature she wanted for highway driving. I'm sad to see this fantastic vehicle go but it needs a new loving home.

The good:
-dealer maintained by Lexus since new before my purchase ( I like to do my own maintenance)
-No rust, no salt, Texas truck
-All original paint, clean carfax with a few normal and minor rock chips at front of hood and rear hatch
-Fully functioning AHC, cruise, HVAC, etc as you would expect from a well maintained Toyota / Lexus
-5 x Stock wheels and tires included as I purchased from dealership. Also includes 4 x TRD 18" rims with BFG tires as shown in pics. Spare is stock rim and tire
-Stock headlights work fine but plastic lenses could stand to be polished up (I'll give you the kit to do this, just never got around to it myself)
-Weathertech mats front, middle, and rear
-Factory leather seats in great condition, seat ventilation works as it should
-Factory Mark Levinson stereo works great and has aftermarket bluetooth module for playing music through stereo (no wire cut during install)
-Factory tinted windows
-Clear blue Texas title in hand

The bad and ugly:
-Rear badges have been removed and rear Lexus logo plastidipped... can remove easily if you desire
-Normal and minor chips on front bumper / hood area and normal wear at rear hatch
-Tires have about 60% wear and will need replacing in the next few years
-Front wood trim has been covered with vinyl wrap in black / metal look. Looks fine to me but I did it myself and a professional installer would probably not be impressed by quality of install. Easy to redo in the future as factory wood is underneath.
-Front and rear dashcam system installed and will stay with the vehicle if you want it. It is not hardwired, and no factory wires were cut or damaged during install.

Please PM me here or email with any questions or to arrange time to see the truck. thomase@woodlandfp.com Truck is located in north Houston area.

$28,000

PXL_20220520_153430951.MP.jpg

PXL_20220520_153447310.MP.jpg

PXL_20220520_153500443.MP.jpg

PXL_20220520_153516783.MP.jpg

PXL_20220520_153527337.MP.jpg

That all the pics I have now. I did not detail the truck or wash the undercarriage before taking these pics.... this is how it always looks. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away or email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom