Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still looking for a cheap 33” spare wheel & tire - just needs to fit over SA hubs and hold air…thanks!

what kind of 33?
Any kind. I have 33x12.50x15’s. This would be a spare, mostly for the trail, to satisfy park requirements and make sure if I shredded a tire, I could get back to the trailer in the parking lot.

Hey guys, I'm Ryan Kuykendall from Knoxville TN and I'm looking for a fiberglass top cap for my 40 project. Need the front 3/4 or so to stretch the one I'm getting locally. It has a sunroof and I'll be using the back 3/4 to stretch it. PM me if you know of anyone who might have one
20220414 212105

Seeking for late model (75-83) FJ 40 front doors, hard top sides and ambulance doors. Must be free of rust or at least in very good condition
Daniel

FREE military field desk

I think it's Vietnam era, not sure. I don't even recall where I got it from.

Would make a pretty cool camp kitchen for the "Overlanders"...

Located in Phoenixville 19460

za.jpg

zb.jpg

zc.jpg

zd.jpg

ze.jpg

Who needs 80 series third row seats???

I have two sets, one oak fabric, and one gray leather.

FREE

Got a set of OME 861/862 springs I have no use for. Used, $100.
TJM front springs, 2". Rattle canned flat black. $100
Dobinson C97-147VT rear springs. Rattle canned flat black. $200
Dobinson GS59-687 4-6" rear shocks. Came with the Dobinson springs. Can't say they are new, as they have been sitting in my barn for the last three years, but they were never used. $200

Last edited:
Got a pair of 37X12.5X17 BFG KO's. Good for spares IMO. 7/32" tread left, give or take. $40 each.

Looking for power steering pump gear or complete pump for 95 fzj80. What u got?

I bought this crimper to fabricate battery cables for off-road/overland use as well as for terminals for an electrical installation for my workshop.

The crimper did everything I asked of it and has been well cared for in a home shop - not abused or carelessly thrown aside - you'd barely know that it has been used.

I've upgraded to a bench-mount crimper and am looking to pass this one on to its next user/owner. Considering that it is basically what you'd get if your ordered one brand new, I'd like to get a fair amount of the cost of it back but I'm willing to negotiate somewhat - say starting at $150?

You can read a review of the tool here: Making Your Own Battery Cables - Marine How To - https://marinehowto.com/making-your-own-battery-cables/

Crimper 001.png
Crimper 002.jpg
Crimper 003.jpg
Crimper 004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom