LKQ part help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malleus

Far west of Siegen
Threads
If anyone near Raleigh is planning to go, or can go, Henry's 2000 LX470 needs the screws (two on each side) that attach the second row roof grab handles. We had to drill them out to change out the sunroof, and the heads are a special form, so I can't use generic socket head cap screws. I think they're T5, if memory serves.

1653397784552.png

We would gladly repay the effort :beer:

If anyone near Raleigh is planning to go, or can go, Henry's 2000 LX470 needs the screws (two on each side) that attach the second row roof grab handles. We had to drill them out to change out the sunroof, and the heads are a special form, so I can't use generic socket head cap screws. I think they're T5, if memory serves.

View attachment 3017022

We would gladly repay the effort :beer:
I was going to try and swing by today and grab some small things. Those sound easy.

Is this what you’re talking about?

6F083914-5536-44C6-86B4-3A4AF1651AF6.jpeg

6947D78B-C007-4149-88F6-44A917E97ADE.jpeg

I was going to try and swing by today and grab some small things. Those sound easy.
Thanks very much. They're very hard to come by and Henry's been missing them since last year.

Yea, just Philips heads. Was getting some stuff so I got them too. Yo want the handles?

I wish! Getting a few parts for my daughter's car that she likes to drive into the ditch!?
Never should have gotten rid of the 2007 100 I had and just got the salvage title after I wrecked it.

Can you take a look and see if the rear hatch is rusty?

Sorry, I am long gone.

Can you take a look and see if the rear hatch is rusty?
I shot over there earlier. I didn't inspect it super closely, but don't recall seeing any rust on the hatch. Other than body parts and various interior plastic bits, most of the good stuff has been picked off the truck.

Brake lights, brake booster, infotainment system, and center console latch are gone.

I shot over there earlier. I didn't inspect it super closely, but don't recall seeing any rust on the hatch. Other than body parts and various interior plastic bits, most of the good stuff has been picked off the truck.

Brake lights, brake booster, infotainment system, and center console latch are gone.

I came here to ask if the buzzards left anything good and I see the only thing I wanted is gone already. :bang:

Yeah, Land Cruisers don't age in a salvage lot like Ford pickups.

I came here to ask if the buzzards left anything good and I see the only thing I wanted is gone already. :bang:
The buzzards got to it before I did. I was able to score a console latch. Wanted the brake lights and booster, but someone beat me to it.

What do you guys need off it? I spent 2 days there after it had been there 3. The big stuff was gone but I cleaned the interior out and even got the sunroof.

How many screws does the guy need for the handles?

Interior trim on the bottom of the rear hatch if tan/oak needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom