Who has trimmed their fenders, opened them up a bit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm considering opening up my front fenders a bit. I can't open them up in the front or rear too easily but I think I can trim and gain an inch up front pretty easy... tired of rubbing on high speed woops. Anyone cut a little to gain some room at the top of the fender?

Interested. I've considered it lately as well. Surely there would be some kind of market for a complete replacement fender, right?

Interested. I've considered it lately as well. Surely there would be some kind of market for a complete replacement fender, right?
I feel like this fits in with the torsion bar delete LCA or a long travel kit... Enough interest for people to discuss it over the years which would result in a few people pulling the trigger, but not enough for a vendor to make any money doing it.

Body Lift

Body Lift

I've thought about it. I am also considering dropping back down to a 305/65-18 tire too. Gotta' stop the rub.

I don't think I could deal with the bumper gaps if I went with a body lift.

I get the neg aesthetics of the gap from body lift- 1/2” wouldn’t be too bad, and would prob be enough to clear your rub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom