For Sale New Bern, North Carolina. 2f desmogged parts. 2f engine 400k+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling all the smog stuff I have and the stuff I have on it from the desmog. The engine is also for sale if you need parts.
Everything listed is price BEFORE shipping.
I'll send pictures at request.
TRANSFER CASE NOT FOR SALE!
Transmission SOLD
2f Engine $500
Air cleaner box $150
2f exhaust manifold $150
Carburetor fan $75
Aisin SMOG compliant carb $250
Carb fan $75
NIB clutch master cylinder $40
NIB clutch slave cylinder $30
Clutch master $30
Clutch slave $20
Distributor sold

20220524_174914.jpg

20220524_174909.jpg

20220619_132713.jpg

Last edited:
Man I was tempted with the H55 but man that its a long 17,500 miles.

Either it was driven much each year or it was parked in the surf.
Did you open it up or judging based on the exterior of the case? I'm interested and wouldn't mind putting in some time / elbow grease if that's all that's needed.

Is this the same transmission? Original pictures were much different. Have any pictures of the inside? The fifth gear area looks good. Assume the case extention that covers the fifth gear is included? How about the long bolts that goes thru the transfer and fifth gear housing and thread into th main transmission housing?

Is this the same transmission? Original pictures were much different. Have any pictures of the inside? The fifth gear area looks good. Assume the case extention that covers the fifth gear is included? How about the long bolts that goes thru the transfer and fifth gear housing and thread into th main transmission housing?
Same transmission, I had some spare time So I cleaned it up a bit cause some folks got offended by mud. Case extention and bolts come with. No pictures of the insides cause I didn't open it.

PM incoming - What would I need to bolt this up to my 2f? I have two split cases, both from 60s - would one of those work?

Thanks @Dent for the transmission. For those looking at the other goodies, Dent is a good guy to deal with!

Selling all the smog stuff I have and the stuff I have on it from the desmog. The engine is also for sale if you need parts.
Everything listed is price BEFORE shipping.
I'll send pictures at request.
TRANSFER CASE NOT FOR SALE!
Transmission SOLD
2f Engine $500
Air cleaner box $150
2f exhaust manifold $150
Carburetor fan $75
Aisin SMOG compliant carb $250
Carb fan $75
NIB clutch master cylinder $40
NIB clutch slave cylinder $30
Clutch master $30