FZJ80 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great kit! Got the main 1/0 cables installed but now have a dumb question about the T-case and firewall grounds... can someone please verify I have identified the correct locations to R&R? Circled in red - Thanks in advance 😅

ABE6BAC2-F07A-461B-8BF7-3D01E69F84E6.jpeg

54E6FE70-AE8D-47E1-920B-F92A848C7851.jpeg

My 80 would hesitate intermittently before starting. It seemed to do it 1 out of 20 starts. I assumed it was my starter and replaced with rebuilt Denso. The problem continued. I looked back through the records of the previous owner and noticed there was a repair done to some of the electrical so that I would give these a shot. They fixed the problem, this is a very high quality kit. Highly recommend. Thank you!

I know this is an old thread but had to say just in case someone come to this and is thinking about buying this cable set........well stop thinking about it got mine a few days ago real fast delivery and the cables are fantastic well worth the money. I put them on yesterday and they fit great. Easy upgrade and gives you peace of mind that your starting cables are good for another 30 years easy, probably be around longer than me 👍👍👍great product so go on get them 👍👍

I would like a kit!

I'm dealing with a issue that is consistently killing batteries and I think its time to just baseline the power system

Got some cables installed today. Tough to post after seeing @Spdstr280Z engine bay! Damn.

Pretty straight forward and cables will surely last the next 27 years.

PXL_20211031_001330667.jpg

PXL_20211031_001337963.jpg

PXL_20211030_225707497.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom