For Sale SoCal-Section 151- WORLDS LARGEST COLLECTION OF FENDER APRONS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I have slave labor today ( my son!) helping me organize, and I’ve finally pooled my entire collection (I hope!) of aprons. 58 in total. Many in original paint. 6 different vintages: E-66(right angle support), 67-69 (no side marker light), 70-73 (side marker light, early emblem) 1974 only (side light, later emblem), 75-78, and 79 up (with the extra tab on the apron.

70-73 vintage resprays starting at $40 each, plus the ride. Minimum order requirements apply. Please do not PM me; you can post here or, for faster response, leave a voicemail at my shop.

1062CFDE-D67F-4A00-AEC8-1ED57AF67AA2.jpeg

Last edited:
That would be good: I owe him money!

how and why did this happen?

Didn't the owners ask where their aprons were when they picked up lol?

Bump.

Probably time for another bump. 😉

Any chance you've come accross the patina'd freeborn red early one we've discussed in the past? i have found a set from a later truck that work but would love to find a "correct" early style...

Any chance you've come accross the patina'd freeborn red early one we've discussed in the past? i have found a set from a later truck that work but would love to find a "correct" early style...

I haven’t forgotten you Eric. It’s just gone. ☹️

Appreciate it Mark - if it ever turns up let me know!

Ttt

Up.

Hi, I would like a set for a 67 (right angle support). Do you still have? Feel free to send me a PM

Hi, I would like a set for a 67 (right angle support). Do you still have? Feel free to send me a PM
I do, but I don’t PM. Per my signature line, I do my business by telephone. Feel free to leave me a voicemail to follow up.

Still interested? I should be picking up another pair today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom