For Sale HTX- 1FZ machined head and short block $1,200 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a 1FZ out of a 96 LX450. Had about 220k, then Blew a head gasket. Had head inspected by a machine shop and cleaned and machined accordingly. 25 thou was taken off and she’s ready to run again. Bottom end should be good to go too, didn’t knock or anything, but I could bang the pistons out, hone and re-ring it for extra $.

The bottom end has an OBD1 oil pan and crank gear, but could be swapped back to OBD2 with donor parts if you want to swap this engine into a 95-97.

If you want just the head, or just the bottom end, I’ll be willing to keep separated for the right $. I could also put it back together.

I also have the transmission, which was good.

Do you still have the head? If so I'm interested, based in ATX

Selling a 1FZ out of a 96 LX450. Had about 220k, then Blew a head gasket. Had head inspected by a machine shop and cleaned and machined accordingly. 25 thou was taken off and she’s ready to run again. Bottom end should be good to go too, didn’t knock or anything, but I could bang the pistons out, hone and re-ring it for extra $.

The bottom end has an OBD1 oil pan and crank gear, but could be swapped back to OBD2 with donor parts if you want to swap this engine into a 95-97.

If you want just the head, or just the bottom end, I’ll be willing to keep separated for the right $. I could also put it back together.

I also have the transmission, which was good.
Do you still have the transmission? If so does it come with transfer and how much $$?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom