Wanted 76 TLC Fj40 Turn signal buckets w/pedestal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good set of 76 Fj40 turn signal buckets with pedestals. Or, if you just have a set of the pedestals, I can make my old set function.

IMG_3007.JPG

Maybe. Can’t check until Thursday.

FWIW, some of the Tiawanese copies have metal bases. The rest of the light is crap, but the bases look bulletproof…or in your case, mule-proof.

Maybe. Can’t check until Thursday.

FWIW, some of the Tiawanese copies have metal bases. The rest of the light is crap, but the bases look bulletproof…or in your case, mule-proof.

Thanks Mark..

Mule proof is a another whole dimension of durability. I've been planning a call to you. I have some items I may need for the T-case/Trans swap.

Found: one complete LH turn signal assembly, used OE. Been on the shelf out of the elements for 30 years. Pic coming.

Found: one complete LH turn signal assembly, used OE. Been on the shelf out of the elements for 30 years. Pic coming.
Righteous find!!!

Well done sir, well done.

I may have a small list of essential items as well, can I reply via the "inter-webs"? I'll post it up via PM on Mud??
I'll be out of the net until late SAT evening. Thanks again for the assist Mark...!!
Always prefer to talk by telephone Jeff. You can call me next week; it’s not going anywhere. :rolleyes:

I knew the answer before I typed it out. Thanks again. That will give me time to "make a list and check it twice"...:):cool:

Always prefer to talk by telephone Jeff. You can call me next week; it’s not going anywhere. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom