craigslist cruiser crap (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You serious? I’ll delete it. Let me know. :)
Nah just messing around, I might put a bid in if it miraculously stays around where I’d want it but I don’t think I’m alone in that.

Meh....roof rack takes it down a notch. Guaranteed rust under there.
Even on an almost exclusively California, Nevada truck?

Live now on BAT…

Triple Locked 40th Anniversary in Sage with 147k miles on it. Florida truck. No reserve. 6 days remaining on the auction.

View attachment 3013522

that's the 80 you should get bro!

I wouldn't bet against it being there. Those roof racks were installed at the ports of entry and fastened to the roof by what are essentially nutserts drilled in to the sheet metal. No additional weatherproofing added or gasket material between the roof rack feet and the roof. There's been a few threads in the 80 section where arid climate 80 owners have pulled their racks just to be shocked at the rust they find.

45-55K + vig

plus my $0.02

45-55K + vig

plus my $0.02
I’d agree with that spread. I think prices are muffled a bit from where they were a year ago. And the market downturn doesn’t help. Just depends on how that impacts the whales watching and if they care about the “higher” miles despite this being the “one you want” spec.

I’d agree with that spread. I think prices are muffled a bit from where they were a year ago. And the market downturn doesn’t help. Just depends on how that impacts the whales watching and if they care about the “higher” miles despite this being the “one you want” spec.

A 40th has been on my radar for a few years, but I'm not buying anything until we get a correction. And if that doesn't happen, then I'll just be happy with what I've got.

The miles and condition of that rig are just on the fringe of what a collector might find acceptable, IMO.

A 40th has been on my radar for a few years, but I'm not buying anything until we get a correction. And if that doesn't happen, then I'll just be happy with what I've got.

The miles and condition of that rig are just on the fringe of what a collector might find acceptable, IMO.
100%. The big money rigs have all been under 100k. Up around 150k it's a little more muffled, but not by much. I mean it's also different for "us" as I look at that number and read it as low/just getting broken in mileage compared to thicc80's 260k lol

CO2 tank, Gaithersburg, $20.

Have CO² tanks that were left behind at work all 4 tanks for 50$. Must pick up at my job in DC or I can bring it home in Burke. Just wanted to post here before I put it on Facebook.
20220531_094354.jpg

Don't know it's legit, but 250 bucks for anything with wheels these days is cheap.

1654969535020.png

'96 80 series, 255K miles $7500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom