Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I suspect I know the answer already, but does anyone go to the trouble to ensure there is ~6" of concrete below the legs of these two post lifts? I did not account for this when I poured the slab in my shop and only have 4" throughout. I'm advised that the 'correct' way to do this is to cut 2x2' sections out under each post location, dig it out, put in rebar to tie it in with the existing concrete, and re-pour it to the proper thickness.

Is all that nonsense?

Most of the specs say 4” is good for up to a 10K lift.

Unless you’re going to be lifting 10-15K regularly, you’re probably fine.

Last edited:
Enlightenment is near…

A3A9573E-D890-467C-9EBB-30329086C144.jpeg

Damn that is clean!!!

My friends…

The time is upon us. The Secret Weapon has gone live. There is no turning back now

We are close to turning this monster loose into the public. It is surprisingly smooth and quiet, but underneath the 80 series muffler sound, you can hear something mean trying to escape. Like a race bike or something.

I’ve been asked: “how will RoboCop know which side I’m on when the stuff hits the fan and it’s time to peel out?”

@ace7141 has you covered with these super dope new limited edition shirts :smokin:

508DFCD4-AB8D-4C4F-82DB-23B43B84AF13.jpeg

Guaranteed to send the right secret message. Go pre-order a couple now while they are available!

Done...AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom