Gas mileage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking about putting stock tires back on and pulling acces.off. Think I’ll get a couple of extra miles per gallon. I have gotten 17 mpg when the cruisers were stock And newer. Whose running totally stock and whats your miles per gallon?

Thinking about putting stock tires back on and pulling acces.off. Think I’ll get a couple of extra miles per gallon. I have gotten 17 mpg when the cruisers were stock And newer. Whose running totally stock and whats your miles per gallon?
Which generation?

I only ask because I'd be curious to know this myself.

Well fj62 for starters.then the fj60 and 80

My FZJ80 get about 12 mpg in the city and 15 mpg on the highway.

Down by Parkland, gone down to 4.50

Seems simple drill for more oil

Well, I wanted to see what the stock 80s had for their numbers but since there has been a lack of responses with numbers, I'll put mine out there.

I'm on a 3 inch heavy lift, 4x4 front bumper, on 37 Hankook MTs. Close to stock other than that.

Best I have gotten highway 15.45 MPG. Normal city 12-14. Worst city, 10.

I was surprised I have been able to consistently get 15 mpg on the highway driving 65-75 MPH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom