Anybody! Know where or making the Apron Wedges? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rainman

Wondering what my next vehicle will be...
Threads
This may be beating a dead horse but Toyota doesn't have these. Is there someone making these? Is there someone who COULD be making these? I know there's not a huge need but there is. Hey, a niche of a niche...

The rubber wedge behind the unobtanium apron marker lights. I do believe the rear markers will fit perfectly. The only this is the amber pence and the rubber cushion.

HEP!

Apron wedge.jpg

This may be beating a dead horse but Toyota doesn't have these. Is there someone making these? Is there someone who COULD be making these? I know there's not a huge need but there is. Hey, a niche of a niche...

The rubber wedge behind the unobtanium apron marker lights. I do believe the rear markers will fit perfectly. The only this is the amber pence and the rubber cushion.

HEP!

View attachment 1883290

Of course the amber lense has been discontinued for a good while. The front wedge rubber gasket was still available from Toyota unless they just discontinued it. I picked up everything OEM from Toyota to completely rebuild mine a little while back and everything was still available front and back except the amber lense.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yep. Those are the ones. Ordering a set for future use.

Thanks for playing!

While we're on the subject anyone know where to get the side marker gasket for the 77+ trucks? I see the whole light assembly but not the gasket by itself.

In the past I found some on early Toyota trucks while scavenging pick-n-pulls, they looked identical so I grabbed some spares. That was quite a few years ago so that might not be an option any longer.

Racer has both lights with seals as well. No, he won’t separate the seals (I asked). I bought a couple OEM passenger side seals, took one and flipped it for the driver’s side. I used black RTV to fill the drain holes and cut some new ones underneath.

Yep. I bought Racers lights. Found the gaskets too and bought two pair just because.

You think someone would get a traffic ticket if the apron lights had red lenses? If no-one makes them anymore how can they complain? I mean, semi drivers can put as many lights on their truck they want, but have one of those 4500 bulbs out and you're busted.

Does anyone know where I could get an OEM passenger cushion? Not interested in modifying a driver side one. @cruisercorps do you think you will receive some more at some time? Thanks

Does anyone know where I could get an OEM passenger cushion? Not interested in modifying a driver side one. @cruisercorps do you think you will receive some more at some time? Thanks
I may have one you can have. How leefecr do you need? I have a couple 7/10s

Lol. Not sure how I fat fingered that.

leefecr = nice

I’ll send you pics. I’d rate them 7 out of 10 on condition. Price is free if they pass muster for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom