RTT Guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rttguide.com
Got frustrated trying to sort through all the different brands of roof top tents, so I made a simple little site to sort through them.

Tent Search - Roof Top Tent Guide - https://rttguide.com/tent-search for a clunky search function

Still a big work in progress, if you check it out and see I missed a manufacturer, please let me know! Working on adding links to offsite reviews, and youtube videos.

Open to any and all feedback. It's currently ad free as I figure out what I'm doing with it.

keep building... you missed James Baroud among others.

Alu-Cab and AutoHome are also very popular high end RTT's you missed

I make stuff for a living. And knowing full well the stuff I make is bonkers expensive, I shouldn't poop myself a little bit every time I look at a roof top tent price. But, man. They are bonkers expensive.

Alu-Cab and AutoHome are also very popular high end RTT's you missed
Have the titles but need to add!
Eezi-Awn?
Have it on there too just need to add the actual tents!

I make stuff for a living. And knowing full well the stuff I make is bonkers expensive, I shouldn't poop myself a little bit every time I look at a roof top tent price. But, man. They are bonkers expensive.

Fully agree with you, that was why I made this site. I found myself listing them in excel because it was such a big investment decision.

Have the titles but need to add!

Have it on there too just need to add the actual tents!

Fully agree with you, that was why I made this site. I found myself listing them in excel because it was such a big investment decision.

FWIW I bought a Thule Foothills (which I LOVE) when they were first released (was on the waiting list). It was $1699 then. They’re $1999 now. Not sure I would’ve bought it at $2k honestly. Wonder how many have gone up and by how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom