Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a set of cheap 31s if anyone had some laying around or is trading up soon

I wanted to check here before I look for some new ones.
What size rim?
Just gave a low tread set away for 16s
Have some for 15” rim but not sure they are road safe. We’re cracking already when I got from del a few years ago.

What size rim?
Just gave a low tread set away for 16s
Have some for 15” rim but not sure they are road safe. We’re cracking already when I got from del a few years ago.
Guess I shoulda mentioned that 15s but may try to find some 16” rims like Stephen has on the orange truck

Guess I shoulda mentioned that 15s but may try to find some 16” rims like Stephen has on the orange truck
I’ve got a set identical to what he’s running on Asian Orange if you are interested.

Two 80 series LCA's free to a good home.
047C77F7-84B2-44F6-81C8-EF4B897E562A.jpeg

I have a set of 4 BFG KO2 31 X 10.5 X 15 on rims. On rims, may still be road worthy. They were on a truck I built when it rolled in.

FREE, get them out of here

I have a set of 4 BFG KO2 31 X 10.5 X 15 on rims. On rims, may still be road worthy. They were on a truck I built when it rolled in.

FREE, get them out of here
If I can get down there I’ll get them from you that would be awesome I just need some rollers till I figure out what we’re gonna do with this new addition. Tires are beyond shot

If I can get down there I’ll get them from you that would be awesome I just need some rollers till I figure out what we’re gonna do with this new addition. Tires are beyond shot
I can get them and deliver to Greensboro, if that helps out

Looking for a set of 285x75x16 . Trying to decide on what size tires on the 73 , don’t want to comment to a new set of tires just yet . Might go up to 17s

Looking for a set of 285x75x16 . Trying to decide on what size tires on the 73 , don’t want to comment to a new set of tires just yet . Might go up to 17s
I think Nathan has a used 285/75/16 that you could use as a spare. Tread is good. Tire is 2years old. $50.

A Bobby of mine is selling some FJ40 steel wheels with KO2’s

“These are five BFG All terrain tires on steel Toyota FJ wheels. No dry rot they have very little mileage on them. Selling because I bought original wheels that where different size.”
$850

Just DM me and I’ll put you in touch, FB link no workie

3E4E4791-99A6-4010-9BFA-6B3FD04CC974.png

A Bobby of mine is selling some FJ40 steel wheels with KO2’s

“These are five BFG All terrain tires on steel Toyota FJ wheels. No dry rot they have very little mileage on them. Selling because I bought original wheels that where different size.”
$850

Just DM me and I’ll put you in touch, FB link no workie

View attachment 3011796
FYI, those are not original FJ40 wheels, they are aftermarket wheels often referred to as wagon wheels. The tires are BFG KO's which have not been manufactured for at least 15 years. Regardless of dry rot condition, I would consider those tires "may-pops" because of their age.

@S.CarolinaFZJ80 I have a 12/72 driveshaft I am not using. I am not sure it fits your application though. I may also have a ‘75 and ‘76. Let me look around the stash to make sure I have what I need to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom