SOLD WI - OEM FJ40 Differential Parts (4:11), Rings, Pinions, Caps, Flanges, Spiders, Bolts, Washers, Etc.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Seeing as I am quarantining at home with COVID (1st time so far) I thought it would be a good time to break down most of the front & rear axle assemblies I have had for the last 20+ years. Aside from a good amount of COVID fatigue I am extra tired of tripping over these things so time for them all to go. Not really sure how to price them but see below.

No broken or chipped teeth on any of the gears

Empty carriers - SCRAPPED
Small Spider Gears - $10 each
Big Spider Gears (coarse spline) - $10 each
Big Spider Gears (fine spline) - $15 each
Large Spider Brass Lubricating Washers - $10 each
Large Spider Steel Lubricating Washers - $5 each
Small Spider Lubricating Washers - $10/pr
Small Spider Lubricating Washers - $10/pr
Differential Center Pins - $15 each
Differential Center Pin Locking Bolt - $5 each

Pinion Flanges (coarse spline) - $30 for all 4 pcs (FREE SHIPPING)
Carrier Bearing Cap Assemblies - $50 for all 10 pcs (FREE SHIPPING)
Ring & Pinion - $50/set
Ring Gear Bolts (2 styles) - $20 for all of them (FREE SHIPPING)
Center Pins & Long Bolts

The row of Ring & Pinions with 3 sets shows one pinion with 2 ring gears......these are not matched in any way just extras. The prices I have listed are for the most part just something for my time packing and running back & forth to the post office. Hoping there are some good homes for these parts. I would like all this gone in the next week if possible to clear room for the next table of goods :)

If you want a ring gear make sure you know what you need as there are 2 different mounting options. Some rings are threaded and some are through holes. I have the OEM bolts for both listed above as well.

1650838004943.JPEG

Last edited:
Bump.....6 days and counting

4 days & counting

Empty carriers now scrapped

Will you do a single small spider gear, matching washer, the three crosspins, and a set of ring gear bolts (thru-bolt/nut style) for $45?

Will you do a single small spider gear, matching washer, the three crosspins, and a set of ring gear bolts (thru-bolt/nut style) for $45?
Hi Matt, I will get ahold of you tonight to make sure I box up exactly what you need

Updated list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom