Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 LX450 carcass. Not in MT. It’s in Sterling Alaska. I bought it probably 12-15 years ago. It was in a front end wreck. I pulled the motor and trans for a different 80 of mine up there. Cab is straight with all Doors hatches etc. I used to have 5 80s at my AK place and took parts here and there off of it. But it still has lots of good parts including unlocked axels under it. I can’t remember exactly but I think it had 140K ish. Been a long time since I took anything off of it as all but my one plow 80 is left up there. There is a good trans and t case with it as well as a low compression 1FZ.

I’m not going to ship anything. But if you know someone in Alaska I’ll make them a sweet deal on it. I have a pile of 40 parts to That can go with it To.

I have the following OEM lights for sale off my '96 FZJ80:

Headlights (adjusting screws are kinda rusted, but glass clear and with good 9004 and 9005 bulbs) $100
Tail lights $40
Front Marker light $50
Front turn signals $30

IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3447.jpg
IMG_3445.jpg
IMG_3450.jpg

I do. It fell off. Broke several mounting bolts. I've run without it for 5 years. May as well get it out of my garage. It's off a 95'. I'll trade a
6 pack of IPA.
I’m picking one up on Friday, thanks though! If I’d doesn’t have everything, I’ll definitely trade beer for whatever I’m missing should you have it.

I do. It fell off. Broke several mounting bolts. I've run without it for 5 years. May as well get it out of my garage. It's off a 95'. I'll trade a
6 pack of IPA.
Actually, I don’t feel like driving to Butte. Can I pick this up from you?

Actually, I don’t feel like driving to Butte. Can I pick this up from you?
Yes. I'm at 3189 flurry lane in bozeman.
I have my daughter's first birthday party today. You can swing by before 11 or later in the evening if you needit today. Any time after 5 during the week. I did find two new bushings for it.

Yes. I'm at 3189 flurry lane in bozeman.
I have my daughter's first birthday party today. You can swing by before 11 or later in the evening if you needit today. Any time after 5 during the week. I did find two new bushings for it.
Cool! I can swing by in a few

The aluminum shroud in the picture is sold, but the fan and clutch are available. Make me an offer. Need the space more than the item.

OEM Aisin fan clutch w/ fan for an 80 series (1FZ-FE). Clutch is modified to engage at 95 degrees (lower than factory spec). Modified by Redline Cruisers.

Located in Bozeman.

DE65986C-78C2-46B2-80AD-D5F49EB22782.jpeg

FAFB2548-C2CE-4D1D-B6F5-BB8A5F062EC3.jpeg

1470F2CF-EE3C-43AC-8326-D38C82D6C4E9.jpeg

Weber Go-Anywhere Grill... awesome for camping and tailgating. Up your overland Chef game! Electric start, can run off 1# green bottles or a full size propane tank, built in legs and instructions included. Its a great size, just a little bigger than a shoebox and stores easily in a rig.

New and unused. Amazon wants $90, I'll take $60

685FC352-90DA-46EA-AADD-92D9469A1FFA.jpeg

C0BE3B23-07F9-45D3-BD5F-67852AD749C7.jpeg

04909F1E-BEA3-4626-97D5-EC96D2910206.jpeg

37425610-1BC8-4680-AF98-04F2082740E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Shot in the dark, but wondering if anyone that’s local (MT + surrounding states) has a 60 or 62 for sale?

Doesn’t need to be perfect/100% original, but looking for a nice example. No rust preferred.

I find plenty of them for sale around the country, but trying to find a local one where I can kick the tires and drive to pick it up.

Shot in the dark, but wondering if anyone that’s local (MT + surrounding states) has a 60 or 62 for sale?

Doesn’t need to be perfect/100% original, but looking for a nice example. No rust preferred.

I find plenty of them for sale around the country, but trying to find a local one where I can kick the tires and drive to pick it up.
@ionyota: you, me and 50 other dudes. :)

what time frame?
I know of a 1990 coming up for sale if the owner could ever find time to finish up the little stuff.

1997 80 with lockers. If you want an adventure it’s in Sterling AK. 3” OME lift and TJM aluminum front bumper. I’ll get my dad to get pics in the next few days. I bought this truck in 2002 with 92k in Orlando then drove it to AK were it has been since. Second owner for 20 years. Was a daily driver but for the last 15 years has been 4th or 5th spare / loaner for any visitors or family. 250k I think. I haven’t been to AK in a while So don’t remember exact miles. My sister borrowed it all winter and it worked great for her. No wrecks. Let me know if your interested and I can get you more info. I’m considering shipping it to MT but I already have to many rigs here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom