Baby blue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I winning with the rain. Not so much with my slopped driveway. Im doing a test run right now to see how warm I can get the cruiser metal tonight. Garage door is open, garage to wood stove room is open, heat is pumping in but losing fast. I also put a 1500w heater in there. Maybe I will Jerry rig a dry wall heater to my welder plug barefooted in one of them nice puddles.

IMG_0532[1].JPG

IMG_0530[1].JPG

I love the caulk!!! Sealing things up. Dug out the old. There was some rust starting in the but what do you do about that??? I tried taping off the windows last night. what a nightmare. no tape sticks to that rubber? WTF. So im going to remove the darned windows except the front.

IMG_0538[1].JPG

IMG_0539[1].JPG

Well good thing I took the windows out, I found more rust. A trick to getting the tape to stick, no thanks to you guys is.... Lacquer thinner first, then tape. I tried with paint thinner with no luck.

IMG_0548[1].JPG

IMG_0551[1].JPG

IMG_0563[1].JPG

IMG_0564[1].JPG

Are you guys ready for the gender reveal?

My pride and ego took over and I painted it myself. The price to pay, a hand full of drips.

IMG_0579[1].JPG

IMG_0581[1].JPG

IMG_0583[1].JPG

IMG_0584[1].JPG

IMG_0576[1].JPG

Last edited:
Well even though its blue, I think the proper way to identify this truck is.???? Well if I keep whispering into the trucks exhaust pipe that its a unicorn. Im pretty sure by the time its a teenager. It will identify as a tank.

In the painting industry its whats called "a twenty footer" Looks good from 20 feet.

Perhaps we need to have an Ugly Truck Show?

looks decent! those runs will sand out.

what seam sealer did you use?

looks decent! those runs will sand out.

what seam sealer did you use?
I had an open tubing of paintable silicon. Not even sure what brand.

I will blame those drips on either the fumes, the bong or too many beers.

I’d be happy to one day have my paint job look anywhere near that good.

Good Job. It’s a 40 series… it was built as a tractor and was meant to be driven.

I’d be happy to one day have my paint job look anywhere near that good.

Good Job. It’s a 40 series… it was built as a tractor and was meant to be driven.

11 grand into this truck and I haven't even driven it yet.:bang:

Why can I imagine Papa smurf and smurfette cruising this beauty? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom