Portland Metro Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*Sold*

Seeing if there is any interest. Will be selling my Dobinsons rear bumper for 100 series land cruiser/lx470. It is currently installed on my 2001 lx470. $1500 if picked up in Eugene, can come up with a delivery price based on where you are if needing delivered.

Last edited:
Seeing if there is any interest. Will be selling my Dobinsons rear bumper for 100 series land cruiser/lx470. It is currently installed on my 2001 lx470. $1500 if picked up in Eugene, can come up with a delivery price based on where you are if needing delivered.

Dang, I’ve been keeping an eye out for a used bumper for a while. Ended up with a coastal off-road that I’m mid build on. Gotta believe there will be interest. Good luck with your sale.

Anyone have some FJ60/62 stock wheels for sale? Need 5!

Excuse my ignorance as I am stuck in early FJ40's.

I have some chrome wagon wheels I'm pretty sure are later (to me) TEQ.
I'm in Ridgefield, WA. They could clean up nice, but some are nicer than others.

Have old tires on them. I'd need two of those tires for a project.

Excuse my ignorance as I am stuck in early FJ40's.

I have some chrome wagon wheels I'm pretty sure are later (to me) TEQ.
I'm in Ridgefield, WA. They could clean up nice, but some are nicer than others.

Have old tires on them. I'd need two of those tires for a project.

Can you share some pics?

20220318_221218.jpg

Dang, I’ve been keeping an eye out for a used bumper for a while. Ended up with a coastal off-road that I’m mid build on. Gotta believe there will be interest. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks. This one has served me well and I’m hoping to pass on some savings to someone who wants one. Just put in an order for a dissent rear bumper and swingouts today.

Used Smittybuilt Defender Roof Rack
4’-6”x6’-6”x5”
Has one small from hole PO radio mount that should be welded up.
I purchased last year and have decided to go a different route.
Retail $600
Mud price $200
2E60EDE2-1C24-40CA-9EB3-932FF7C4A18B.jpeg

D8D90364-47DE-4930-AAE1-B828D751189B.jpeg
1ED418BC-AD8E-4080-9437-9F9FD5A4F91D.jpeg

5C4F05DB-6585-4743-9E81-7C539B406E43.jpeg

Selling my CVT Mt. Hood medium-sized (56”) rooftop tent. Sadly was only able to use it once. Don’t have photos at the moment but it’s basically in new condition. Asking $3200 OBO.

I still have a great Smittybuilt roof rack that would go perfectly with an RTT!!! Want this thing gone so open to offers.

Used Smittybuilt Defender Roof Rack
4’-6”x6’-6”x5”
Has one small from hole PO radio mount that should be welded up.
I purchased last year and have decided to go a different route.
Retail $600
Mud price $200
View attachment 2963355

View attachment 2963357View attachment 2963358

View attachment 2963356

If the hole is a deal breaker I can weld it up no extra charge. I was holding off incase anybody wanted to modify the rack or install a new mount in the same location.

I still have a great Smittybuilt roof rack that would go perfectly with an RTT!!! Want this thing gone so open to offers.

If the hole is a deal breaker I can weld it up no extra charge. I was holding off incase anybody wanted to modify the rack or install a new mount in the same location.
I am in interested in the rack if you still have it. What did you use to mount it?

I am in interested in the rack if you still have it. What did you use to mount it?
Yes still have it.
I never actually had it mounted on my rig. Was going to go that route but decided to stay with my current rack.

xpost from classifieds, I have a set of good used MTs for cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom