You have been SPOTTED! (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FB19B9A4-75DC-4A46-86A7-62F3549DE876.jpeg

Los of spotting last seven days all in CLT, saw some others but didn’t snag pics.

Last week at the WWC saw a nice red forty and a nice 80 a couple spots away. The red one may have been posted before, but seeing it in person was something else! Even had the unicorn chrome darth vadar dash light on the passenger side. Never seen that in person before.

D46C2A5C-56F7-4B4C-870E-B8F45C4F3AC0.jpeg

At kids soccer game this week saw a dark green restomod forty… and a 200 owner stole my move/spot.
505293E2-5B7E-441C-BFB4-03F1EC0078B0.jpeg

Finally at HT near me saw a very nicely built white 80.
27F0EA74-8441-4ABD-A832-374340D9894B.jpeg

^^^ Looks like @pkniland former 80 got some new tires and wheels? And lives in CLT?

Your slipping John, different front, rear bumper, still has flares. Mine went to Richmond. Its pretty though

Anyone ? Kings Drive in Charlotte 10 minutes ago, my wife was in the Audi behind you.

DEAAFF95-5B16-4CE1-9D89-738F285EEF8E.jpeg

One bullet, damage estimate $4300. Priceless memories of how my neighborhood is not a ‘hood. Keep your tools holstered next time you crazy kids. Sliders anyone? WKOR ever offer a free shipping coupon code?

Saw an absolutely pristine blue FJ40 at Luella's last night.

This one passed me east bound on I40 coming back from HC yesterday. 30 miles later by chance we ended up in the same parking lot in Skyland. Original owner with 280k on the clock. Platform bed in the back. He and his wife mountain bike and do light overlanding with it.

100series.jpg

Los of spotting last seven days all in CLT, saw some others but didn’t snag pics.

Last week at the WWC saw a nice red forty and a nice 80 a couple spots away. The red one may have been posted before, but seeing it in person was something else! Even had the unicorn chrome darth vadar dash light on the passenger side. Never seen that in person before.

View attachment 3000024

At kids soccer game this week saw a dark green restomod forty… and a 200 owner stole my move/spot.
View attachment 3000025

Finally at HT near me saw a very nicely built white 80.View attachment 3000026
That green one is one of the fathers in our Y Guides group. Good dude! It’s got a 350 in it but I hate that it’s got a jeep roll bar and jeep tail lights.

IMG_9268.jpeg

Sorry for the absolute dog crap of a pic, I rolled up on this 80 series pretty quick on 485 today around the Matthews area. Lots of stickers, middle section of hood painted white, license plate started with a "K" (looked like a HAM radio call sign). I was in the black Tacoma and gave you a thumbs up as I passed.
Didn't get a look at the driver, I was in the left lane for a reason. :steer:

View attachment 3018718

Sorry for the absolute dog crap of a pic, I rolled up on this 80 series pretty quick on 485 today around the Matthews area. Lots of stickers, middle section of hood painted white, license plate started with a "K" (looked like a HAM radio call sign). I was in the black Tacoma and gave you a thumbs up as I passed.
Didn't get a look at the driver, I was in the left lane for a reason. :steer:
That be moi. Sorry I didnt see you, was on a conference call returning from the office, all focus forward. I get off at exit 52 to get home. How fast was I moving? I didnt even notice.

That be moi. Sorry I didnt see you, was on a conference call returning from the office, all focus forward. I get off at exit 52 to get home. How fast was I moving? I didnt even notice.
I think you had just merged onto 485 and were in the flow of traffic, probably 5 over. I was trying to put some distance between me and a RAV4 that kept speeding up and slowing down beside me while drifting into my lane, so I was going a little faster. Normally I stay around 5 over myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom