SOLD ND: 1991 Land Cruiser FJ80 - LOWERED PRICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I want to buy MT Mans Diesel 80 he has for sale, so this needs to go. If it doesn't sell here in 10 days, I'll take it out to Yellowstone for a week, then it will go on Cars and Bids and sell to the highest bidder.

Selling for what I have into it $26k - all receipts and paperwork will be included, as well as original parts.

Vehicle is desmogged, but worked great before I removed it. This will be included and should be simple to put back on if you need it
Bought this maybe 6 weeks ago from @JML403 Here
Old suspension is near new, and the 31" BFGs on the original rims had ~1k miles on them. All included

Here's what I've done since I got it:
OME BP 51
Icon compression rims
BFG AT KO2 (34")
Spider Trax spacer and lug nuts from Slee
Desmog kit from TLC and block off from wits end
Fusible link. I bought an extra one too - this will be included
Bowfin roof rack
Seat covers from Equipt. The headrest they sent is too small so I'm expecting a new one from South Africa shortly
Optima Red Top
A/C serviced and charged up
Bunch of misc things - detail, ceramic coating, fluids etc.

You'll see in link above that the PO had a bunch of work done about 1k miles ago - (knuckles, cap/rotor button/wires/plugs, power steering pump rebuild, fuel filter, timing/valve cover gasket). Windows, locks, antennae, heat, lights, ac, etc.. it all works

Runs and shifts really well. Cold start. Warm start. Cruising in town or on the highway. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country!

Known issues:
There is a dimple on the hood. Maybe you can see it in the pictures? PDR should pop it out easily
The radio works but the LCD display is out. Never looked into it (I listen to XM on my phone)
Some paint chipping around the door cups

20220511_160256.jpg

I have a bunch of pictures that I will post below...

Last edited:
Seats w/o the covers:
20220423_083742.jpg

20220511_162009.jpg

20220511_162015.jpg

20220511_162026.jpg

Desmog. The Air Rail is still in place. I will re-route the wires off the upper radiator hose this weekend.

20220507_121716.jpg

New charcoal canister and air filter this week!

I have submitted it to auction sites with a reserve of $22k. If you can meet this number here, I'll sell it.

Next week Thursday it leaves for Yellowstone, so the miles will go up.

Heading to Yellowstone next week and auction after that. If it doesn’t hit the minimum bid, I will do an engine swap on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom