Wanted Factory OEM A/C brackets needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tabascoloco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.bslca.com
I have a NOS factory system complete with wiring harness and controller, but looking for the mounting brackets.

This is going in a '76 LWB HJ45 which never had A/C. I've had two different aftermarket systems in it up to now and I'd like to get this factory Nippon unit in there. Any help appreciated!

I should have that in my kits that are with Gary at Mudrak. He maybe can use them to reproduce them for you if it is the simple L and U bracket I think you need. If this is the case just call and ask him how much to do that.

I should have that in my kits that are with Gary at Mudrak. He maybe can use them to reproduce them for you if it is the simple L and U bracket I think you need. If this is the case just call and ask him how much to do that.
Thank you for that...info...I have located the website and contact info and will reach out to him!

This is going in a '76 LWB HJ45 which never had A/C. I've had two different aftermarket systems in it up to now and I'd like to get this factory Nippon unit in there. Any help appreciated!
HJ? That’s a very custom app. Hope Gary can help you. All my brackets are for gas motors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom