Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HaHa, my wife says us guys are silly, but she was laughing while I read it all to her. :hillbilly:

Just a day in the mud universe.

Another nice score from Matt @ToyotaMatt. You’re too kind. I’ve never ordered from you when you haven’t shipped something “extra”…

43FB468F-5709-4B34-81F1-FFD7B098399F.jpeg

Just a day in the mud universe.

Another nice score from Matt @ToyotaMatt. You’re too kind. I’ve never ordered from you when you haven’t shipped something “extra”…

View attachment 3006206

well ............

mr. chungas sir ! :popcorn:

you sir actually by sheer luck and chance , perhaps they have NOTHING to do with this topic at all ?

maybe KARMA and FATE ( in a positive reference only ) , have steered the TEq gods to smile upon you this 11th day of MAY, 2022 ?

whatever the reasons you my friend are the worlds first person other then me to have IN-HAND , the ultimate in
2F engine related anything decals , and ill say it

again , if i have to , this is nothing less then a notable note in Vintage the TOYOTA timeline and chain of events since first offering ,

and unveiling to the global population in 1/75 production month the 2F engine 1st gen power plant . OK , enough mechanically poetic in nature Chatty-Matty

:D

may i proudly present :

Call Out # 11291 , Part # 07049-20511 . PLATE , ENGINE NAME 11/ 80 - 11/ 84 2F NON-USA / FAR-AWAY FIRE BRIGADE SPECIAL OPTIONS CHASSIS DECAL

HOUSTON > MORE TEq HAS LANDED ! :cool: 🚀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
well ............

mr. chungas sir ! :popcorn:

you sir actually by sheer luck and chance , perhaps they have NOTHING to do with this topic at all ?

maybe KARMA and FATE ( in a positive reference only ) , have steered the TEq gods to smile upon you this 11th day of MAY, 2022 ?

whatever the reasons you my friend are the worlds first person other then me to have IN-HAND , the ultimate in
2F engine related anything decals , and ill say it

again , if i have to , this is nothing less then a notable note in Vintage the TOYOTA timeline and chain of events since first offering ,

and unveiling to the global population in 1/75 production month the 2F engine 1st gen power plant . OK , enough mechanically poetic in nature Chatty-Matty

:D

without further adieu and no more gibber jabber , may i proudly present :

Call Out # 11291 , Part # 07049-20511 . PLATE , ENGINE NAME 11/ 80 - 11/ 84 2F NON-USA / FAR-AWAY FIRE BRIGADE SPECIAL OPTIONS CHASSIS DECAL

HOUSTON > MORE TEq HAS LANDED ! :cool: 🚀 👨‍🚀

Well, it's a small universe Mr Matt @ToyotaMatt. Much obliged.

I know this will open up a dialogue of epic proportion but, I cant figure out where to 'stick it'...:rimshot:

IMG_2987.JPG

Well, it's a small universe Mr Matt @ToyotaMatt. Much obliged.

I know this will open up a dialogue of epic proportion but, I cant figure out where to 'stick it'...:rimshot:

View attachment 3006406

i mention in the TECH video , the BLANK area where there WAS a oem decal of some kind ?

i forgot in all the historically significant jis jazz , that location in particular on a OVAL AIR CLEANER OPTION 2F

is OPEN in view and plainly visible to ALL Future CAR SHOW Judges , you cross paths with ...... :cool:

i will AFFIX apply one here now and report back a high resolution single NIKON Japan spec. cool-pix image ........

stand by for more incoming TEq Moon Landers ..:D

thanks mr. chungas for you kind words and support ........

Last edited:
Well... I'm watching an episode of Farscape right now, and Wormhole comes to mind, so let's run with that.

I had a feeling that's where this would land...

There are no shortage of folks on this forum that would love to tell you where to stick it! :lol:

No doubt friend, no doubt....☄️

YOU'RE WELCOME!!

this ain't my first rodeo there Capt. TEq Picard ............ 👨‍🚀

you can stick it anywhere you want on your Land Cruiser

PM me , ill be happy to send you a few in tomorrows mail ............. :D

df559-03687547-adf8-471f-9d3b-3b5ce8da18f1.jpg

Last edited:
Well... I'm watching an episode of Farscape right now, and Wormhole comes to mind, so let's run with that.

The Mrs must have watched that very same episode. She's been suggesting the exact same thing for months (years). Uncanny. I mean what are the odds? :meh:

I think she's clairvoyant.

The Mrs must have watched that very same episode. She's been suggesting the exact same thing for months (years). Uncanny. I mean what are the odds? :meh:

I think she's clairvoyant.
Mine sure is...
(it's kinda scary - I think they may all be like that) ... (but you didn't hear it from me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom