What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (127 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another fresh head ready for another 1fzfe build. 😊

FD2ECF35-D500-4D62-B3D4-8F9CD885BB9C.jpeg

Cheers

Very nice. How quick was the turn around? I see they do lots of Land Cruiser steering wheels from their website. I've ordered a Loncky cover to put on myself but like your option too.

Got my recovered steering wheel from Craft Customs in TX. Very happy with it!
View attachment 3005347

Oh wow, that's not bad. I've emailed them for a quote.

Had a bunch of little annoying dents on the #Turbo80 and I wanted them gone. Called up AJ from Artistic Mobile Dent Repair locally here in Medford. Admittedly my first time ever using a dent removal service.

Pretty interesting to watch it going on. He uses a plastic card with vertical lines and uses it’s reflection on the paint to find the tiny little dents. Then he manipulates the door skin from behind using some angled tools to basically press the dent out. It definitely takes a careful touch to get it smooth but holy hell…can NOT tell where the dents were. Going to do the same on my FJ60 but he is going to need the whole day for that.

77111C41-CCD8-438A-9BF7-9EE0C885F9A4.jpeg

77ABCF02-1B64-48C8-8F77-48E448421DAB.jpeg

8CF1C89D-F2E1-4FA5-A2D0-06CF4DA019C3.jpeg

EFC30A11-A2EF-487C-BD1B-C60FBD79BB7D.jpeg

I've got a dent shop right up the street from me and any new vehicle I buy I usually run it up to him first thing. He made a killing after a massive hail storm several years ago and expanded his shop into a very profitable business now.

Which tire sun cover do you use? It looks like sturdy canvas? Recommend or no?

I bought it from this place.

Definitely recommended, I love it and it is very well built. I have backed it up into a few trees and sharp branches and it is holding up great. The big pocket is perfect for my air hose and other random things. Between the 1000D mil spec Cordura and the heavy duty zippers I am very impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom