Rear OE Bumper Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

Has anyone recently done any touch up on their factory rear bumper? I'm looking to do some small paint correction and wondering what paint matches the best, preferably in an aerosol can. Don't mind ordering or picking up in store.

Picture of my bumper below (2000 LC):
FF7E38B7-E880-4262-942E-1772D7EB3558.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn't realize it was gong to be this hard... the VIN sticker doesn't indicate the color, I called my local Toyota dealer and they cant even find it.

Junkcrzr, I even called the place you posted and they told me to call the dealer. Lol...

And all the threads i've found on MUD lead to a dead end.

To clarify, what i'm looking for is the color of the bumpers.

Didn't realize it was gong to be this hard... the VIN sticker doesn't indicate the color, I called my local Toyota dealer and they cant even find it.

Junkcrzr, I even called the place you posted and they told me to call the dealer. Lol...

And all the threads i've found on MUD lead to a dead end.

To clarify, what i'm looking for is the color of the bumpers.
UAA1 is the bumper color code for the green, black, blue, and most (but not all) body color 100s produced before 2003.

In the example you posted, the body color code is 1CO and the trim + bumper color code is UAA1.

On my 1998 LX the paint code (upper) is on the driver door sill label - lower left corner, just below the UPC code. The paint code is followed by the interior code - for example LF40 for tan. The lower cladding / bumper paint code is not shown on the label. You have to get it either from the dealer or a paint store.

Last edited:
UAA1 is the bumper color code for the green, black, blue, and most (but not all) body color 100s produced before 2003.

In the example you posted, the body color code is 1CO and the trim + bumper color code is UAA1.
Hi, do you happen to know if the bumper/trim color switched from UAA1 for 2004MY? My 04 green LC looks very similar to the '00 pictured.

Hi, do you happen to know if the bumper/trim color switched from UAA1 for 2004MY? My 04 green LC looks very similar to the '00 pictured.
To my knowledge, Toyota changed from the UAA1 (gray metallic) for 98-02 model years to the UA31 (dark gray metallic) for the 03-05 model years.

JunkCrzr89, any idea of the paint code for 06-07 model year bumpers? Thank you!

Andrew

JunkCrzr89, any idea of the paint code for 06-07 model year bumpers? Thank you!

Andrew
Unlike prior years, the 06-07 model years had multiple trim/bumper colors that varied by body paint color. In general, lighter body colors had lighter trim/bumper colors (white, gold pearl, and silver body colors all had 1D2 trim/bumper color), whereas darker body colors had darker trim/bumper colors (black, garnet pearl, and galactic gray pearl body colors all had UA31 trim/bumper color).

Note that, to my knowledge, all of these trim/bumper colors only apply to LCs. For the most part, I think LXs had trim/bumper colors that were matched to the body color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom