Wanted Wanting to purchase HZJ77 - Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all,
Just putting the feelers out there to see if there are any HZJ77's coming up for sale in Australia. I'm highly interested in buying one - of course manual is preferred but auto is ok too.

Is there any reason why you prefer the HZJ77 over all the newer and local 70 series offerings in Australia? Just curious.

Is there any reason why you prefer the HZJ77 over all the newer and local 70 series offerings in Australia? Just curious.
Well my budget is right in that funny sweet spot - I can either afford a nice old classic cruiser or a thrashed out V8, I know what I would prefer.

HZJ77 were never offered in Australia. HZJ77’s were only in the JDM.
Yes I understand that - I myself drive a JDM BJ74. There are a few imports that are around so I am hoping one might be coming up for sale.

Yes I understand that - I myself drive a JDM BJ74. There are a few imports that are around so I am hoping one might be coming up for sale.

You really are on the wrong site for this. You should be connecting with your Oz mates for this. I don’t know how anyone in the US is going to help you find a JDM truck in Oz. 😂

You really are on the wrong site for this. You should be connecting with your Oz mates for this. I don’t know how anyone in the US is going to help you find a JDM truck in Oz. 😂
Apologies, I didn't realise both this forum and Ih8mud were for the exclusive use of people from the USA only. I am not asking someone to find one for me - I am asking if anyone in Aus might be selling. Thanks.

@MrBlue ….. Apologies, I didn't realise both this forum and Ih8mud were for the exclusive use of people from the USA only.
—————————————————————————————————
That‘s not the case at all and you certainly don’t need to apologize for your post however I’m not sure how many folks from “Down Under” ever look at ‘MUD’s classified section so your targeted audience may be fairly small. 😊
Good luck ….

Last edited:
Apologies, I didn't realise both this forum and Ih8mud were for the exclusive use of people from the USA only. I am not asking someone to find one for me - I am asking if anyone in Aus might be selling. Thanks.

I don't think he meant that in a sarcastic way towards you but just speaking the truth. It does seem like most of the 70 series posters here are USA based.

You OZ guys have access to some nice new (and used) 70 series. I would have thought the local market used 70 series would be better options (price and condition wise) than trying to find a JDM HZJ77. A lot of the 70 series USA owners here only dream about getting a VDJ76 or VDJ79.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom