What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One might say I'm not the sharpest crayon in the shed
I absolutely did not mean to imply that. My sincere apologies if it came across like that.

I was kind of thinking that we all do things on autopilot based on whatever life experience we have. I've had to reverse the polarity on too many LED lights over the last few years to get them to work, so now I try to test them before final install. Now it doesn't occur to me to suggest to someone to do that because it is part of my auto-pilot behiavor.

I absolutely did not mean to imply that. My sincere apologies if it came across like that.

I was kind of thinking that we all do things on autopilot based on whatever life experience we have. I've had to reverse the polarity on too many LED lights over the last few years to get them to work, so now I try to test them before final install. Now it doesn't occur to me to suggest to someone to do that because it is part of my auto-pilot behiavor.
No I'm just poking fun at myself for constantly getting ahead and not doing things in a logical order

2A2F7822-4D30-46E0-973E-F39639CB2061.jpeg

New wheels and tires. 0 offset 9.5 with 295/70/18’s. Lots of rubbin I need to address but it rides well as long as I don’t turn! ;)

Wow, thats shiny!

Installed the cupholders from B3HD.
Quick shipping!

IMG_20220505_115915287.jpg

Are those the larger ones that don’t allow the panel to close? I have the smaller ones that allow the panel to close but they are split in two parts it annoys the heck out of me. I think I want to change out for the larger ones that fit Nalgene bottles.
This one allows the panel to shut.
It also is (1) PC.

Reactions: NTV
So my AC went out on second trail day at Cruise Moab...thank goodness temps stayed down. At least till College Station Texas then the humidity and temps kicked in.

Pressure tested and condenser failed at bottom where small metal line connects. Obvious rubbing on condenser and tubing resulted in failure during Wipeout Hill although I suspect Top of the World the day before contributed to final failure.

Only replacement tube was found in California for $200 at a Toyota dealer. Condenser was found local at Toyota dealer. Less expensive options unavailable. Cruiser is totally protected but I think the winch/bumper mounts have been rubbing over the last 3 years with hard terrain and hard driving. I'll check clearances once it's all reinstalled and operational to verify suspicions.

Bent condenser occurred during removal and not a result of my going "full send" over obstacles.

20220506_144256.jpg

20220506_144249.jpg

20220506_144434.jpg

20220506_144425.jpg

Are those the larger ones that don’t allow the panel to close? I have the smaller ones that allow the panel to close but they are split in two parts it annoys the heck out of me. I think I want to change out for the larger ones that fit Nalgene bottles.
Same here and agree

I went with the larger with the inserts for smaller things. Don’t regret it at all. Wish these where how the stock cup holders were

Purchased this IKamper 3.0 on Friday and went camping the next day. The family and I love it.

View attachment 2998132
What awning do you have, the 180° or 270°? I have a tight fit to get into my garage and with the rear spoiler on the tailgate I’m not sure how high I need to mount a awning. I’ve been checking the 23zero out because the 180° looks pretty nice.

I did every single skid BB offers, so front, engine, transmission, transfer case, gas tank, and lower shock guards. I don’t do any crazy rock crawling and just wanted some oopsie protection while keeping weight down so it’s full aluminum except for the shock guards which are stainless

View attachment 2979157

View attachment 2979158
Wish you would have called me for this install, you could have sued the lift. Makes it a million times easier plus I have a high jack to hold them in place while bolting up.

I went with the larger with the inserts for smaller things. Don’t regret it at all. Wish these where how the stock cup holders were
I ordered the larger on with inserts earlier in the week. Impatiently waiting for it to arrive!

Hacked together a half bench with some wood laying around the workshop. Will sand and carpet this week. Have plans to add a 2nd section to fold over the 2nd row seat to sleep in the truck. Not perfect by any means, but better than nothing!

View attachment 2970702
Update: haven’t gotten around to carpeting, but did sand everything and prep for carpet. Got the fold over sleeping section finished. Oh, and also installed victory 4x4 cargo shelf 👍🏻

B726E605-898B-46B4-8A3A-2CBCEA772278.jpeg

A2CF30C7-4CF7-4B65-9ECC-E0A3CC3BAA02.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom