Wanted Lhd 80 series clutch bucket/pedal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the necessary parts for a 5spd swap for my 80

Pfa thnx

20220307_153738.jpg

Looking for the necessary parts for a 5spd swap for my 80

Pfa thnx

View attachment 3001145
Here you go

on edit: on closer inspection, that unit is gone, sorry for not reading the fine print first.

I also have all the parts to do a manual 4 spd swap into 3FE FJ80 (the later 4spd with spacer so an H55f COULD go in its place one day). The clutch pedal/bucket are home fabbed but work. I have driveshafts too. Based on the cleanliness of that shop, you'll probably want the expensive clutch pedal in the post above, and not my homebrewed one.

Here you go

on edit: on closer inspection, that unit is gone, sorry for not reading the fine print first.

I also have all the parts to do a manual 4 spd swap into 3FE FJ80 (the later 4spd with spacer so an H55f COULD go in its place one day). The clutch pedal/bucket are home fabbed but work. I have driveshafts too. Based on the cleanliness of that shop, you'll probably want the expensive clutch pedal in the post above, and not my homebrewed one.
Not a worry, nothing electronic will.be needed :)

Thought i read a couple threads a while back where 60 series pedal assemblies were used in an 80 and worked quite well.
Just a thought.
I'm looking at doing the same thing in the next while.

Thought i read a couple threads a while back where 60 series pedal assemblies were used in an 80 and worked quite well.
Just a thought.
I'm looking at doing the same thing in the next while.
How about the bucket???

Thnx 😊

Hey, not sure if you've got this solved but a RHD pedal bucket and pedal works fine. That's what I used when swapping my 80. Needed to space out the top bolt on the pedal box that leads up into the cowl, but nothing that couldn't be accomplished with what you have lying around (I used a long bolt and a couple of nuts). Pedal just needs to be heated up and bent.

Love the beige metallic with the VX side mouldings BTW. Favourite look on an 80.

You can use a 60 series bucket but it takes some modification. I am doing the same soon to my crawler 4BT NV4500 swap and may do the 60 series route or I may see if I can simply weld a clutch bucket to the existing 80 pedal bucket.

Here is a thread from someone who modified a 60 bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom