Builds 1965 Seminole Red FJ45 SWB (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is that the turn signal indicator flashing in the first video?

Truck looks fantastic.

Is that the turn signal indicator flashing in the first video?

Truck looks fantastic.
That’s the tach on the Dakota working

Just stalling until the Sloth finishes his calculations

CEA62CCF-B85A-4B62-BA8F-2F7DF1781C11.jpeg

Just to save someone some keystrokes, I truly do not care if you can see the taillight in this photo.
I could see it. Tried to get a pic but Drew was on the gas not the brake.

Mudflaps?

We will get there in due time but, in the end, the results are just as mysterious as the short dyno video Nolen just posted.

We spent the last week doing real racecar sh!t and experienced the rollercoaster ride of trying to get the truck ready right up to the last minute, dyno, racecar problems, victory, racecar problems, victory, dyno, racecar problems, victory…then ran out time before we could show any proof.

I will tell the tale, upload some videos, post some pics, and share what we’ve learned. We will laugh, we will cry, we will come together for a group hug before it’s all over. In the end you will have to jump to your own conclusions.

But we have definitely stumbled onto something

Last edited:
They are stock on the 200.
So there’s no denying that this is an impressive build, all elements. But looking at that rear end, there’s a lot that’s not stock. So stock isn’t a criteria by what’s there. I’m wondering if @OPMACHINE has a SWB rear bumper in works that‘d work with that non-stock spare tire mount and wouldn’t end up with one bumperette and a lock shackle. (and maybe a truly visible taillight - 😂 @jomelo I‘d already pinged this earlier so this typing is actually redundant). City racer flaps would look great. This is a truck, I think?

We will get there in due time but, in the end, the results are just as mysterious as the short dyno video Nolen just posted.

We spent the last week doing real racecar sh!t and experienced the rollercoaster ride of trying to get the truck ready right up to the last minute, dyno, racecar problems, victory, racecar problems, victory, dyno, racecar problems, victory…then ran out time before we could show any proof.

I will tell the tale, upload some videos, post some pics, and share what we’ve learned. We will laugh, we will cry, we will come together for a group hug before it’s all over. But, in the end you will have to jump to your own conclusions.

I just think it’s cool a couple of guys took the time, energy, knowledge, effort and money to try and build an F engine with modern parts to see what it can do. Then post it on the internet where everyone can be a critic.

I’ve said it before, but this is awesome stuff that excites me. Now to just get a ride in one of these machines….

I agree with Deliverance, there is a hundred different ways to build a truck. The Seminole Red truck is fantastic! there are no rules........ Remember that one of the most historic vehicles in modern times is probably the Ford model "T". You can purchase one of these for $5K. My point is in 50 years no one will care what we did with our trucks. Enjoy them, love them and don't be a critic.

BTW, whoever flipped your bezel? that's funny s*** there!

1651833509603.png

1651833033123.png

I will tell the tale, upload some videos, post some pics, and share what we’ve learned. We will laugh, we will cry, we will come together for a group hug before it’s all over. But, in the end you will have to jump to your own conclusions.

There’s no crying. This is the fastest, smoothest, most powerful 2F I’ve ever piloted and I’ve driven a wide variety of cop motors.

I’m going camping. When I get back, let the videos resume

This motor is so good with only partial Dyno results and 15 minutes of driving it I dropped $5000 on a set of pistons and rods before leaving HQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom