Weejub's CL Finds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1584037524337.png
1584037530477.png
1584037536836.png
1584037547147.png

1606865132003.png

first post in this thread for the year...

I assume this is one of you guys?
1651180101659.png

It looks pretty good, glws whoever you are.

Hey Erik. Looking at few options. I’ll be hauling hockey and football gear around the country for a few years. Taco? Gx460? Sequoia? Not sure yet
We tried to go with a 4Runner a few years ago. This was when we were making weekly treks to KC for soccer with 5 of us + chairs & equipment. That lasted about 3 months and then Shannon traded it off for a mini-van. I hate to admit it, but for that phase of our life, a mini-van was the way to go. Plenty of cargo space and great gas mileage.

We tried to go with a 4Runner a few years ago. This was when we were making weekly treks to KC for soccer with 5 of us + chairs & equipment. That lasted about 3 months and then Shannon traded it off for a mini-van. I hate to admit it, but for that phase of our life, a mini-van was the way to go. Plenty of cargo space and great gas mileage.

@SammyT96LX450 , I vote you go down the same path as @toyotology with a Hiace!

My wife and I hated to do it but ( as I like to think of it) Lotus Evora powered van is super practical. First time we packed for a trip. I through everything in and asked my wife what else do you want to take… there was visible floor space still available. Never happened with the 80, 100, or highlander with 5 +dog.

Sienna with 500hp potential for the win. KEYWORD potential…. At least that’s how I live with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom