How Stiff is Your Stick ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like you need to play w/ your stick more, and get the juice's flowing more frequently..
don't worry you won't end up w/ hairy palms. :rofl:

So if my t case pops out of low range into neutral whenever I go from drive to reverse and back to drive should I be looking at adjusting the linkage or do I need to open the t-case and and inspect the ball and detect.

My rig has a part time kit installed, I keep wondering if slee screwed the t case up when they installed the part time kit.

I keep putting this off but I need to get it fixed.
@leonard_nemoy Did you ever get this sorted out? I just installed the Sumo low range gears in my transfer case and the only issue I'm having is it jumping out of low into neutral. This usually happens between the 1-2 shift in low range. I also have a part time kit installed.

@leonard_nemoy Did you ever get this sorted out? I just installed the Sumo low range gears in my transfer case and the only issue I'm having is it jumping out of low into neutral. This usually happens between the 1-2 shift in low range. I also have a part time kit installed.
No I didn't lol. I use a strap to keep it locked back because that seems infinitely easier than tearing into my t-case.

No I didn't lol. I use a strap to keep it locked back because that seems infinitely easier than tearing into my t-case.
Ok I'm assuming everything you said was innuendo

Not stiff enough, popping out when you go from forward to reverse to forward to reverse

But this whole time you were telling the truth

Ok I'm assuming everything you said was innuendo

Not stiff enough, popping out when you go from forward to reverse to forward to reverse

But this whole time you were telling the truth
Yeah, with out the strap on my stick I would never get to the end of the ride 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom