Builds POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It turns out 4 gallons is not enough to fire a 3FE in a Pig w/ a completely dry tank and dry lines.
It does move the fuel gauge, but I was tired of dealing with the wind. We had wind ~20 MPH most of the day yesterday, and I was finished!
More later...

Good times.

338E58C5-3F43-47EF-826A-D4E6F5CB7BE5.jpeg

I got the Pig lit off on her new tank, that felt good!

I'll be curious how clean they got the inside of the tank this time:
IMG_1609(1).JPG

The spare tire crossmember fits nicely with this tank, so the 2 tanks are different:
IMG_1614(1).JPG

I thought I would see if the spare tire winch still works, so I lubed it up and it works well! The tire hangs down a lot lower than it does on the LX:
IMG_1615(1).JPG

Love that pig!

Thanks again TJ for randomly taking off with me yesterday to drive to Denver and look at the worlds sketchiest 4 runner. '
Let me know when you need help again!
Heck yeah @FJBen !
That guy was all, "I has 4Runner; therefore..."

1651547955041.jpeg

Except...
IMG_1610(1).JPG

Took the Pig out for a nice little Cruise yesterday with @FJBen and @Laughingjackal:
(I was the only gasser)

View attachment 3050014

@FJBen Put some good detail on our adventures here:

and here:

This article featuring Miss Javeline, aka "Party Animal Pig" released online yesterday. It is supposed to be in print tomorrow:

I needed some help getting the Pig and 40 up to the location before sunrise. @Laughingjackal was willing to help - thank you again!

While the photographer was busy working, @Laughingjackal shared a few pics w/ @FJBen , who worked his magic...

This picture:

FullSizeRender(3).jpeg

After:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom