80 Series GIS Skid now available - HuddExpo (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll get something to you tomorrow. I just rolled in after a handful of snow recoveries.
I think I figured it out... well at least mine is mounted now.

Also funny to think I am sunburnt and almost melted installing it while you are playing in the snow.

I see your transmission add on plate is available now for the 95-96 models. Are you planning on one for earlier models? Is it possible for me to modify the one you have. Would be nice to have it for the Swamp Lake run next month.

I see your transmission add on plate is available now for the 95-96 models. Are you planning on one for earlier models? Is it possible for me to modify the one you have. Would be nice to have it for the Swamp Lake run next month.
The 93-95.5 is different for sure. I will circle back once I remember where it all stands.

Looking forward to the full kit w/ Tranny skid. Any idea when it'll be back in stock? Clean work!
Some parts, etc. issues, but I will post back here when we think we will be back in stock.

Thanks everyone for the purchases and interest.

IMG_20210629_194847_059.jpg

IMG_20210629_213928_844.jpg

Painting in the morning!

Does anybody have full side pics of where/how this bracket attaches to the frame? I'd like to see if it will interfere with the lower control arms on my 3-link

nxj67NMh.png

Does anybody have full side pics of where/how this bracket attaches to the frame? I'd like to see if it will interfere with the lower control arms on my 3-link

nxj67NMh.png
Not yet. Just got mine the other day. Might install this weekend.

Also, like I was told, trim your transmission mount studs so they are flush with the skid plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom