OR: New 40 series factory soft top (FST) wing window weatherstripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updated the listing. The FST door parts have been sold. Please send me a note if you want to be contacted for the next run. No deposit required or commitment implied, but I'll let you know once it arrives.

Can you produce the little metal handle used to slide the plexiglass up and down?
i thought someone already did a while ago.

anybody have a few of the channels for the bottom plexi though? or have an easy way to repro those? i don't have access to a break and vice doesn't work to well. maybe i'll take a couple long pieces of steel and use them to frame the piece i need bent.

Can you produce the little metal handle used to slide the plexiglass up and down?

I have been messing around with this and not thrilled with the current prototype. I'll keep you posted.

anybody have a few of the channels for the bottom plexi though? or have an easy way to repro those? i don't have access to a break and vice doesn't work to well. maybe i'll take a couple long pieces of steel and use them to frame the piece i need bent.

I reproduce this channel in stainless steel. Just what you need. You'll be pleased. I'll send you a note.

Thanks,

Last edited:
FST sliding window channel_retainer.JPG

Hello Everyone - I am expecting another batch of the weatherstrips to arrive by Mid-April. I believe I have responded to all of you that have contacted me via PM and have reserved your set(s). The link at the top of this thread has been updated with pricing on all of the parts. The current price for a pair of the weatherstrips is $295/set. Please send me a PM if you have questions or would like to reserve a set. I have a few sets still available.

Thanks,

Dave

let me know please.

Hello All - I have the weatherstripping back in stock. Please see the link in the first post.

Thanks,

Dave

Thank you Tai. Glad you are happy with the parts, so far. Ping me if you have any questions.

Dave

Have you made any progress on the window handles? The weather-stripping looks high quality and the window channels are nice too.

Hey Everyone - I am almost our of the weatherstripping (link above). Unless demand shoots through the roof and I can produce a few dozen sets, I will not be making these for awhile. Four sets of the weatherstripping left in stock. Please ping me if you need a set or other soft door parts.

Thanks,
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom