Cruiser Head (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rendering I did for a custom job on a 70 Series,
Probably my favorite rendering done yet, Looks like the real thing!
70s Bezel v5.png

Keeping it 60's related here's another custom job I did for C2 Design fitting this sick LCD screen into my Ash tray switch plate housing.
custompiece60.jpeg

Inquire for custom projects here!

I dont need a bunch of switches.. I need a place for my phone :rofl:

I’m in the same camp, but I prefer to have my phone plugged in. I have a USB port already installed in the switch blank above the ashtray but the cord then hangs out in the open to the center console. If I had a cubby to just stick my phone in that would be awesome.

I use silicone sleeves, so the phone won’t slide, but having a slight downward angle (if possible) would probably be smart.

Rendering I did for a custom job on a 70 Series,
Probably my favorite rendering done yet, Looks like the real thing!
View attachment 2978680

Keeping it 60's related here's another custom job I did for C2 Design fitting this sick LCD screen into my Ash tray switch plate housing.
View attachment 2978687

Inquire for custom projects here!
Nice expansion to a custom product availability. Keep up the good work.

Im picking up the Gray paint today, If you want to be first in line for the Gray Dash Bezel replacement you can now purchase them here at

We have both Gray and Beige colors available for purchase!
FJ60 Custom Painted Bezel12.jpg

Last edited:
Im picking up the Gray paint today, If you want to be first in line for the Gray Dash Bezel replacement you can now purchase them here at

We have both Gray and Beige colors available for purchase!
View attachment 2981272
Good work!

Recently @c2dfj45 and I worked together to mount his custom engine monitoring LCD into an FJ60's dash. I'm really happy with how this one turned out as it gives the dash a clean transition from vintage to modern with out any compromise in the design aesthetic of the FJ60. This attachment required no permanent modification to the FJ60's original dash bezel and is completely reversible if one ever wanted to remove it (who would want to do that!).

I highly recommend checking out the build here
c2dinc1.jpeg
c23.jpeg
c2Design2.jpg

If you have an idea for a custom FJ60 interior component feel free to inquire here at

Recently @c2dfj45 and I worked together to mount his custom engine monitoring LCD into an FJ60's dash. I'm really happy with how this one turned out as it gives the dash a clean transition from vintage to modern with out any compromise in the design aesthetic of the FJ60. This attachment required no permanent modification to the FJ60's original dash bezel and is completely reversible if one ever wanted to remove it (who would want to do that!).

I highly recommend checking out the build here
View attachment 2991361View attachment 2991362View attachment 2991363

If you have an idea for a custom FJ60 interior component feel free to inquire here at
Love this setup.....so glad I found Cruiser Head so we could do this. We will be putting this together as a package for folks that want multi gauges in a clean setup. Can't beat it.

I'm in the Finals era at my University, during this time fulfillment on all orders will be delayed, Especially items that require painting. This delay will be over in about two weeks. I apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm in the Finals era at my University, during this time fulfillment on all orders will be delayed, Especially items that require painting. This delay will be over in about two weeks. I apologies for the inconvenience.
Good luck on finals!

What's your major?

Thankyou!

Im in for Mechanical Engineering
Very cool. Best of luck with finals and the remainder of your degree. Good background to have for developing vehicle parts too!

So got around to adding a dash bezel from CruiserHead.com. For those wanting to maybe see what one of these look like painted and installed, I thought I would include my install.

Before:

bezel4.jpg
bezel5.jpg
bezel6.jpg

Some finishing work:

Bezel1.jpg
bezel3.jpg

And finished and installed:

bezel10.jpg

I am not sure how you could make this more OEM. The fit was excellent, and the paint match is outstanding even in my sun baked AZ truck. The switches fit in mine better than they did OEM IMHO. I added a USB socket to my setup using a stock switch location. On the OEM one the USB socket would slide out when pulling USB plugs out of the socket. With this bezel, the plug fits much more snug and stays put.

This is just a great piece and an unbelievable contribution to the Cruiser community. Just cannot tell you how long I have waited for someone to produce a piece like this for the purists among us. Just wanted to extend my thanks to @ChaserFJ60 for his hard work and dedication to bringing back long extinct parts to the market and keeping these old beasts looking great.

Thank-you to those who have been waiting on orders for your patients while I was studying and taking my Final Exams!
Today was the last day for tests and I plan to have all previously on hold orders set to ship out by this coming Monday seeing no anomaly's get in the way!
:cheers:

Cruiser Head is now a Proud Business member with the Toyota Land Cruiser Association [TLCA] 😎

If you aren't already a member of the TLCA... Why not?
Members will receive the Toyota Trails Magazine, a magazine who's editors are dedicated to give you the must up to date captivating reads on all things Toyota 6 times a year! Its not just a magazine either, when you join the TLCA you're stepping into an entirely new world of Land Cruiser / Toyota culture, Off Roading, Clubs and gatherings, and most importantly of all.... :rainbow: New Friendships :rainbow:

I highly encourage everyone to consider giving them a try,
Check it out at

I have an exciting announcement to make here pretty soon on new way's Cruiser Head is changing over this summer! This weekend is all about hammering out orders so until then!
CruiserHead.com

Some news about Cruiser Head.​

My goal is for Cruiser Head to not be a parts supplying company, but a parts Designing / prototyping / engineering company for the individual and small business. I personally find more enjoyment designing custom parts like the work Ive done with @RudigarP and his bezel and @c2dfj45 ash tray insert. I haven't listed other custom jobs Ive done but these are the most recent.

c2Design2.jpg
Custom1.png

At this point in time my design portfolio is still very primitive and in the works but it can be seen here

I would also love to be a part of as many custom/prototyping projects as I can and I plan to do this in a few main ways
  1. I design the parts / objects to your specifications, working with you to turn your vision into a reality.
  2. You send me a ready made 3D file which I can provide 3D printing services for and consulting.
  3. You design the part and I 3D print it or convert it into a 3D format if needed
You can see my rates for 3D printing here at the bottom of the page

In 3D printing I can print up to 450x450x440mm in ASA Plastic.

According to my material manufacturer, the material I use [ASA] has the following properties​

Glass Transition Temperature​
97C or 208F
Vicat Softening Temperature105C or 221F
Young's Modulus (X-Y)2379 +/- 157 MPA
Tensile Strength (X-Y)43.8 +/- 0.8 MPA
Elongation at Break (X-Y)6.7 +/- 0.6 MPA
Bending Modulus3206 +/- 108 MPA
Bending Strength73.4 +/- 2.1 MPA
Charpy Impact Strength10.3 +/- 0.4 (kJ/m^2)

I also can 3D print small SLA prints with a different resin which are usually very precise but not ideal for most things which will be outdoors as they will get very brittle and break in the sunlight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom