Wanted Las Vegas, (or Corpus Christie Tx) 80 series white hood, fuel door, and sunroof (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
I have a 93 FZJ that was in a hail storm. So I need a new white hood to replace the damaged one. Fuel door appears to have broken the lower hinge. and the sun roof is all cracked. Also, a steering column clamshell (black) would be cool too. Thanks!
Mace

Mace I got a couple of sunroofs if you can figure out how to get them from Minnesota to Vegas. Complete assemblys

Mace I got a couple of sunroofs if you can figure out how to get them from Minnesota to Vegas. Complete assemblys
Thanks Mike, I actually already have acquired a new glass (and a white fuel door!). Still need the hood tho!

Do you need the clam shell
I managed to glue the existing one back together, and found that they are still available new from Toyota for $100. So likely not but thank you!

It looks like I'm headed down to Vegas with the pickup on May 19th. I'll be through sort of late evening. But I could toss in a white hood. I think I have two. How perfect are you looking for? They aren't dented but I'm sure they have some scratches and chips.

It looks like I'm headed down to Vegas with the pickup on May 19th. I'll be through sort of late evening. But I could toss in a white hood. I think I have two. How perfect are you looking for? They aren't dented but I'm sure they have some scratches and chips.
Dunno honestly, that one is up to my brother (it's his cruiser now). @Dr Red Whatcha think? Eric what are you looking to get for one of them?

it can’t be perfect or it won’t match the rest of the truck 😉

My 80 is waiting!

142ABBD0-135A-4B7B-9793-B51DE2F2317F.jpeg

I posted a pic of the Cruiser. If you zoom in, you should be able to see the hail dents. There are numerous dimples, and a couple have cracked paint. South Texas climate is not kind to exposed Toyota metal. Looking for something in better condition.

I’ll send some picts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom