Builds 1965 Seminole Red FJ45 SWB (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahhh. Gotcha. I assumed the muffler guy was doing the flaring.

He’s not a muffler guy, he’s an airplane Tig wizard. He would die if someone called him a muffler guy.

51A7A055-C193-4427-B94D-587B0D93EAB9.jpeg

Looks great! I see a few people installing cats on older vehicles that seemingly don't need them from a regulatory standpoint. What made you decide to include one?

Looks great! I see a few people installing cats on older vehicles that seemingly don't need them from a regulatory standpoint. What made you decide to include one?

Snipers run a bit fat. This helps the smell

I cant believe this is an offroad vehicle meant to go down dirt roads!!! Way too nice of a build to use as intended, but you only live once, and I say enjoy the hell out of it. It will be so daily usable for everything, would hate to see it sit in a garage!!! Big props to Nolan and the talented crew you work with!!🍺👍

I cant believe this is an offroad vehicle meant to go down dirt roads!!! Way too nice of a build to use as intended, but you only live once, and I say enjoy the hell out of it. It will be so daily usable for everything, would hate to see it sit in a garage!!! Big props to Nolan and the talented crew you work with!!🍺👍
Dirt roads are not always so bad. They are great first thing in the morning when the dew is just enough to eliminate the dust. Probably my favorite way to drive a 40.

Dirt roads are not always so bad. They are great first thing in the morning when the dew is just enough to eliminate the dust. Probably my favorite way to drive a 40.
Amen!
IMG_3721.JPG

… Red came up to the shop and turned the hose on him and made him leave.
Say no more, say no more 😂

Last edited:
The Wizard started in on the Transmission Hump before Red came up to the shop and turned the hose on him and made him leave.

Why can I actually picture her doing that? :rofl:

I am running to get things done that are not exciting while I await the Wizard.

Bled brakes
Bled Clutch
Did some wiring

The Wizard is close. I can feel it in the air

Snipers run a bit fat. This helps the smell

You're joking, right? do you actually not touch the fuel tables or target afrs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom