Events/Trails Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Phulcrum and I are heading out there. Anyone else?

Frank

I wish! Starting to get settled down up here and hopefully open to making some trips later this year.

Maybe another trip to the Eastern Sierras? We could MTB the flats!

Myself and a couple others from the club are doing a route out of Mesquite, out to Toroweap, out towards Monument Valley, then into canyonlands doing some trails there, and should be coming into Moab around Tuesday/Weds. We are leaving this friday, so we'll be about 5 days on the trail by the time we get into Moab, depending on how the trucks and morale is doing we may want to take it easy that day or next before doing more trails in Moab. We don't have a plan on where to stay once we get into town, kind of playing it by ear from that point. I will get a hold of you or Tim once we get into proximity and see what you guys are up to. Should be an epic adventure.

Sounds awesome!

We leave Saturday, spending that night in Mesquite, then off to Moab. Monday is MTB, Tuesday river rafting, Wednesday more MTB, then trails Thursday and Friday. We have an Air BnB. We leave Saturday.

Frank

Anyone want to swing by our place Wednesday night?

I dont see why not, is there room for 4 rigs to camp around the airBnb?

Maybe, we'll have to survey the scene when we get there.

@Outsane what is the camping situation like at the Cruise Moab scene? Would we be able to post up at the main camping area without prior reservations or being part of "cruise moab" It seems like its just a big field...

ok I thought you were the cruise moab authority

Last time we were there they used a different campsite. It looks like no reservations are required to camp at the event itself.

What runs is everyone on? We are doing Gold Bar Rim Thursday then Flat Iron Mesa Friday.

Last edited:
What runs is everyone on? We are doing Gold Bar Rim Thursday then Flat Iron Mesa Friday.
Not to knock the organized runs, but Jeff and I found it much easier, and faster, to take trails separate from the event.

Least common denominator factor and all…

Reactions: KTP
Wish we could join you all again, maybe next year we can get back out to Cali.

We actually had a lot of fun on the group runs. Got to meet some nice folks. We aren't in a hurry.

Frank

We actually had a lot of fun on the group runs. Got to meet some nice folks. We aren't in a hurry.

Frank
You Sir, are a very social butterfly. And it’s that charisma you possess that helps drag others out of their shells to enjoy a little life.

Thank you good sir. I get some good solitude on my mountain bike. I also have the worst, well actually no sense of direction so groups help me find my way home.

Frank

For all heading out today hopefully you don't catch up the weather. See you in Moab!

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom