Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a used Rogue River 14 canoe I just picked a couple weeks ago. I took it out fishing at Alamo Lake last weekend and it did awesome. It's just a bit bigger than I need since I mainly fish alone. This would be a great stable family canoe. I paid $350 for it and would like to get that out of it. Open to a trade for a smaller canoe, or other camping/hunting stuff.

canoe.jpg

fRogue_River_14_Canoe_With_2_Paddles__350_5a6a327e87a03.jpg

Last edited:
Have a Coastal Off-road high clearance bumper kit for a 1st gen Taco for sale. My brother in law purchased it to put on his Tacoma but didn't know he had to cut the bed to get it on and doesn't want to do that.

Looking to get $1,800 - has the dual swingouts with a tire carrier & dual jerry cans.

Kit is located in Tucson. Buy this kit from him and save yourself $100 plus the lead time to get it out here!

Looks like the bumper below when assembled

20201129_205026.jpg

Old Town canoe. I'm guessing it's a 119 Scout. I was going to fix it up, but found another canoe a bit bigger. It's old a bit hogged out but floats, and paddled nice around my pool. $50

Jim

thumbnail_20220410_121617_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_20220410_121625.jpg

thumbnail_20220411_152549.jpg

thumbnail_20220411_152554.jpg

Old Town canoe. I'm guessing it's a 119 Scout. I was going to fix it up, but found another canoe a bit bigger. It's old a bit hogged out but floats, and paddled nice around my pool. $50

Jim

Good Evening,
PM sent

Thank you

Raslarr 4" Stainless Steel Snorkel

I ordered this from Raslarr in Victoria, and picked it up when I was there in 2020. I got it for my LS swapped 80, but never installed it. Then I thought I would save it for my diesel swap project, but alas, I have changed my fickle mind yet again. I am honestly working to reduce the amount of crap I have in my house and this thing needs to go if I am not going to use it. So, here goes. I paid $700 AUD for this in 2020 when the exchange rate was .68 USD per AUD. That converts to me having $476 USD in this thing, and to boot, I hand carried it all the way from Victoria, Australia. Current exchange rate is .74 USD per AUD, which means that same 700 AUD would cost ~515 USD. All that said, it does me no good sitting in my closet, so I need to get rid of it. $400 takes it home. I have the snorkel, two decals, trim, hardware, and the template. Another interesting tidbit is that in the time between when I ordered it and went to Oz, Raslarr got out of the snorkel business to focus on bars and sliders, so this was the last snorkel they ever made. Enough of me rambling. Spread the word, or come get it for yourself!!! I'm just gunna blow the money on more Cruiser parts.

***Also, this lines up with the same hole center as a Safari Snorkel, so if you have one on your rig already, you can open up the 3" hole to 4" and install.

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6692.jpg

Last edited:
Raslarr 4" Stainless Steel Snorkel

I ordered this from Raslarr in Victoria, and picked it up when I was there in 2020. I got it for my LS swapped 80, but never installed it. Then I thought I would save it for my diesel swap project, but alas, I have changed my fickle mind yet again. I am honestly working to reduce the amount of crap I have in my house and this thing needs to go if I am not going to use it. So, here goes. I paid $700 AUD for this in 2020 when the exchange rate was .68 USD per AUD. That converts to me having $476 USD in this thing, and to boot, I hand carried it all the way from Victoria, Australia. Current exchange rate is .74 USD per AUD, which means that same 700 AUD would cost ~515 USD. All that said, it does me no good sitting in my closet, so I need to get rid of it. $400 takes it home. I have the snorkel, two decals, trim, hardware, and the template. Another interesting tidbit is that in the time between when I ordered it and went to Oz, Raslarr got out of the snorkel business to focus on bars and sliders, so this was the last snorkel they ever made. Enough of me rambling. Spread the word, or come get it for yourself!!! I'm just gunna blow the money on more Cruiser parts.

View attachment 2986036

View attachment 2986037

View attachment 2986038

View attachment 2986039

Wish I had an extra $400 I love this look.

Were these good takeoff parts from a bad motor? Or are they of unknown condition?
Hello,
yes, those were takeoff parts from a bad piston ring engine. They are usable condition and they needed to be cleaned.
Thanks

Bunch of Falken 35’s for 17” rims in Sedona. For those that don’t know Nena, she is the awesome woman who owns Barlow Jeep Rentals in Sedona/Moab, and teaches vehicle recovery and 4WD training classes. Contact Barlow’s to pick up (no affiliation).

51F802E1-EE39-4DDD-93BE-ECB0E15C7596.png

Hard top that I had on my '71. No glass, no hatch, some rust. Still provides lots of coverage from the sun. She won't fit in the garage with it on, so it has to go.

I'll say $50, but I really can't see myself turning down any offer.

Sold!

Thank you, JackA!!

20220423_144757.jpg

20220423_144820.jpg

20220423_144831.jpg

20220423_144843.jpg

20220423_144857.jpg

Last edited:
what was the original color ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom